Sally Wentworth on Dec 31, 2014
I've just started this project but am already having a great time! The design is sweet and makes me smile the whole time. Not too difficult to be frustrating but challenging enough to keep me interested.
Bethany Mochal on Dec 13, 2014
Perfect gift for my expecting friends!
Trish Short Lewis on Oct 8, 2014
I really love the beautiful, old-fashioned design of this pattern! Really brings back memories of my mother and grandmother :)
Each kit contains all the materials required for you to complete your project, all you will need are some sharp scissors to cut out the appliqués, pins to holds them in place and a comfy chair to sit in whilst you stitch. Full step by step illustrated instructions, plus handy tips on cutting felt and an embroidery stitch guide are also enclosed.
I understand how important it is to receive good old fashioned customer service and my motto is 'treat as I would like be treated' and rest assured I have very high standards! I am always open to new suggestions and value your feedback at all times, so if you have any special requests or suggestions, please do just let me know.
For the latest news, please do come and join me on my Facebook page and to find out more, please do visit my Blog, I would be delighted to see you there!
I have been a member of the Etsy community since 2010. Here are my two established Etsy shops:
Accepted payment methods
- Prices do not include shipping, with the exception of PDF patterns. Detailed shipping costs can be found at the bottom of each item page.
- I accept payment by PayPal, which means that you can pay using either your own PayPal account, a credit card or e-cheque. Orders purchased using an e-cheque will not be processed until the payment has cleared.
- I would politely request that payment for your purchase is made with 24 hours, unless an alternative arrangement has been agreed.
- I post daily (Mon - Sat) from my base in the beautiful Lincolnshire countryside in the UK, so rest assured your pacel will be on its way quickly. If your order is urgent, please do get in touch as there are priority mail options available.
- All parcels will be sent by Royal Mail. Further information about these services can be obtained from:
- UK purchases will be sent using 1st Class mail.
- INTERNATIONAL purchases will be sent by Airmail. I am sorry but I am unable to track or estimate delivery date and as I am sure you appreciate, once you parcel leaves me it sadly goes out of my control.
- If you require your purchase to be given priority handling, please let me know at time of order and I can adjust postage to include Airsure® or International Signed For.
- I cannot accept responsibility for international orders that are held up in customs or parcels delayed in the post.
- Buyers are responsible for any duty/tax that is due upon receipt of the package.
- Refunds and exchanges will not be given for lost parcels unless they are returned to me by the postal services in their original condition. I always obtain proof of postage and keep all certificates and receipts as proof to you that it was genuinely sent. I will insure goods if asked to do so at time of order, at additional cost, if the service is available.
- All shipping charges are final and when you pay for your items you agree to the shipping fees and methods of postage.
- My hand embroidery patterns are available for download upon purchase via Etsy's new digital download service. You can read more about it here:
- If you have any questions about this process feel free to contact me via the convo feature.
Refunds and Exchanges
- Please note that a refund will not be given or an exchange sent, until the original item has been returned to me in it's original condition.
- Goods are returned at your cost unless there has been a mistake on my part. I will not however make a refund for the return postage, that is your responsibility.
- As you would expect, a product that has a customised aspect that makes the item unique to your requirements unless faulty is non-refundable.
- Due to the nature of PDF Embroidery Pattern files I cannot offer refunds for embroidery patterns, however if you have issues, please do get in touch.
Additional policies and FAQs
- Do you accept wholesale orders?
Thank you for your interest in my products. Yes, wholesale/trade enquiries are most welcome, please send me a 'convo' or complete the following form on my website:
- Can you tell me what felt and other materials you use in your designs and where I can purchase them?
No sorry, I have taken much time and care to source some lovely felt, buttons and trims for my designs and as I am sure you appreciate, I will be keeping that trade secret to myself. I do however have a lovely selection of pretty fabrics and trims that can be found in my supplies shop here:
- Can I buy patterns for your designs?
I will shortly be introducing a range of patterns that will be available for you to download and print at home.
- Can I sell what I've made from your kits?
No I'm afraid not. My kits are offered for personal use only and items made from them should not be sold. They can of course be given as gifts, that is no problem at all.
- I would like to share your work on my blog/website/social media site, can I use your images?
Thank you for asking, if you wish to feature my pictures, brilliant!! ....but please do be considerate and ensure that my copyrighted material is credited to me as 'Sarah Edgar Designs', and linked back to my Etsy shop.
I would also politely request that you either send me a 'convo' or e-mail me at customerservices [!at] sarahedgardesigns.co.uk with a link to your post or webpage. I would love to visit and support you!
Please do not reprint my writing without asking me first for permission, because that is just being polite.
Thank you for your understanding and supporting the handmade community.
All images, words and designs are my own and copyright protected. All rights reserved. © Copyright Sarah Edgar 2013