sarahsmiledesign is taking a short break
Alex on Jun 13, 20195 out of 5 stars
Thanks so much for this, Sarah! Looks great.
Shelbyy on May 23, 20195 out of 5 stars
it looks so great! they are going to love it!
Greta on May 19, 20195 out of 5 stars
This looks awesome like picture!
Darla on Apr 26, 20195 out of 5 stars
Love this accent pillow!!! Goes perfect with my personality! Thanks!
dmpratte on Apr 6, 20195 out of 5 stars
Cover exactly what I expected. Very happy
Margherita on Apr 1, 20195 out of 5 stars
Exactly as described. A beautiful gift from my mother in law to our baby boy. It’s her song to him. Very special!
saltfather on Mar 27, 20195 out of 5 stars
The pillow is well made and it was exactly what I expected.
Sarah started her creative career as an interior decorator and home stager after studying Interior Design at The International Academy of Design in Toronto.
Following 5 hectic years of residential design; Sarah decided to pursue her dream of an artist’s life in the country. She chose the inspirational surroundings of Wasaga Beach, Ontario and made the move in 2009.
After exploring many creative mediums such as photography, painting, sculpture and fabric crafts; Sarah found her passion in creating custom & typographic cushions.
All items are made to order. Look in the shop announcement for current production times.
Accepted payment methods
Returns and exchanges
I don't accept returns, exchanges, or cancellations
Returns and exchange details
All packages are shipped through Canada Post. Canadian orders are received within 7 business days. US and international orders usually arrive within 12 days or sooner depending on customs. ***Please understand that I have no control over shipping time, your patience and understanding is appreciated***. US & international Packages are sent via Small Packet Air with no tracking and no insurance. If you would like to purchase insurance for your package contact me for a quote.
Customers outside of Canada - you are responsible for any custom/ duty charges that may apply. Contact your local post office for information. I will not accept any returns due to custom/ duty charges.
Additional policies and FAQs
1. PERSONAL INFORMATION I COLLECT
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order, for example), if you contact me directly.
2. WHY I NEED YOUR INFORMATION AND HOW I USE IT
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
3. INFORMATION SHARING AND DISCLOSURE
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
4. DATA RETENTION
5. TRANSFERS OF PERSONAL INFORMATION OUTSIDE THE EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in Canada, the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
6. YOUR RIGHTS
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
7. HOW TO CONTACT ME
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Sarah Smile, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at sarah [!at] sarahsmile.ca
Alternately, you may mail me at:
PO Box 641
Wasaga Beach, Ontario