Announcement Artisan charm jewellery, handmade in London , in one of a kind or limited editions. Typically, I use a mix of handmade and converted vintage charms and set them on sterling silver, gold filled or brass chains to create modern pieces.
Artisan charm jewellery, handmade in London , in one of a kind or limited editions. Typically, I use a mix of handmade and converted vintage charms and set them on sterling silver, gold filled or brass chains to create modern pieces.
Pamela Dittmar on Apr 17, 2016
Lovely and unique ! Thx
Claire Nesbitt on Mar 15, 2016
Gorgeous, original, lightweight, unusual. What's not to love!
tournesol260 on Mar 9, 2016
Lovely item, shipped quickly...Thanks so much, Sara.
My creative story.
I create my jewellery from a treasured hoard of vintage metal, beads preloved pieces of jewellery and found items as well as a lot of hard work. Most of the jewellery, charms and beads I use I have found locally near my home in North London , others come from my travels or from my friends
I first started by making charm bracelets for friends , for birthdays or to mark special times in their lives. As I made more pieces , they would ask me to use broken or vintage items that had special memories , I soon realised just how much good jewellery people throw away as people started giving it to me instead .
Since then I have collected a huge range of charms . I have so many, that putting together a piece of jewellery is not something that I can rush , I have to let it find its own story. . I draw it a lot using those vintage items that inspire me to refashion ithem into a modern piece. , then comes the practical work of making it , I have been lucky enough to acquire a lot of wonderful silver smithing and jewellery tools . These help me to ensure that my work is made as well as it can be , the magic of good tools can never be taken for granted. I can then photograph it , write write-up the story of the piece and put it into my shop.
Owner, Designer, Creator
- Accepts Etsy gift cards
Returns & exchanges
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
- To communicate with you about your order
- To fulfill your order
- For legal reasons (like paying taxes)
- I will ask you if you would like to receive my newsletter , which you will receive only if you say yes .
Frequently asked questions
Simple steps for care of your Jewellery
• Protect your jewellery from damage such as sharp blows and chemicals.
• After each wearing, gently wipe each piece of jewellery clean very gently with a soft cotton cloth.
• Store jewellery away from light and air separately so it doesn't scratch
• Store it in an airtight container
• Remove jewellery when doing household tasks
• Apply make-up and hair spray sparingly before putting on your jewellery.
• Do not wear jewellery in water
• Avoid stretching bead necklaces strung on silk - store them as flat as you can
• Keep clean to maintain beauty and freshness