sbuderfly

Sbuderfly

Nebraska, United States · 301 Sales

sbuderfly

Sbuderfly

Nebraska, United States 301 Sales On Etsy since 2008

0 out of 5 stars
(72)
Shop owner

sbuderfly

Contact

Announcement   Shop is Closed.

Announcement

Shop is Closed.

sbuderfly

Contact shop owner

sbuderfly

Shop policies

Last updated on September 18, 2013
Please be aware that all sales are final.

Please be aware that I will not process your order if PayPal can not offer me full seller protection on your order. Please always use a confirmed shipping address that is associated with your PayPal account.

If you provide me with a wrong address 30 percent of the original sale will not be returned to you, along with the shipping fee. The remaining 70 percent will not be refunded until the package is back in my possesion, this is all trackable via the tracking information provided by USPS (giving a wrong address can take weeks if not months to get back to the sender. Only use the address associated with your Paypal account.)

I reserve the right to require signature confirmation at random.

I reserve the right to cancel any transaction and issue a refund without explaination.

If you don't agree to any of the above listed information, then please do not buy from me.

I do not take custom orders, and I reserve the right to ignore emails not associated with a purchase.

Accepted payment methods

  • Pay with Visa
  • Pay with Master Card
  • Pay with American Express
  • Pay with Discover
  • Pay with PayPal
Payment
I only use Paypal.

Please be aware if your Paypal shipping address is Unconfirmed, and your account is Unregistered I can not accept your order. The order will be canceled and the funds refunded to your Paypal account.

I also reserve the right to cancel any transaction that I deem to be malicious or otherwise suspicions without any explaination.
Shipping
I only ship within the US, no exceptions.

Most items ship USPS First Class mail with Delivery Confirmation, unless otherwise stated.

I always double check addresses provided through both PayPal and Etsy to ensure that the information matches. It is your responsibility to provide an accurate address.

If your address is Unconfirmed and your account is Registered, it may take several more days for the item to ship if I need more information from you.

If you provide me with a wrong address 30 percent of the original sale will not be returned to you as a restolking fee, along with the shipping fee. The remaining 70 percent will not be refunded until the package is back in my possesion, this is all trackable via the tracking information provided by USPS (giving a wrong address can take weeks if not months to get back to the sender. Only use the address associated with your Paypal account.)

I reserve the right to require signature confirmation at random.
Refunds and Exchanges
Please be aware in order to keep my prices where they are I can NOT accept returns.

Please do not contact me through my personal email. All emails need to go through ETSY.
Additional policies and FAQs
I do not do custom work because it is far to subjective. So please no inquaries.

Also I am a private person, and due to dealing with a lot of dishonest people the past few years I do not maintain any form of online presense outside of Etsy and Ebay. I also reserve the right to ignore any inquiry that I feel is not genuine.

Please do not contact me through my personal email. If you need to contact me please do it through Etsy.