scissorina

Handmade and vintage supplies for the modern sewist!

Austin, Texas · 40 Sales

scissorina

Handmade and vintage supplies for the modern sewist!

Austin, Texas 40 Sales On Etsy since 2006

0 out of 5 stars
(13)

Announcement   8< 8< 8<

Welcome to Scissorina!

Take a peek around and you just let me know if you have any questions. :)

Please read my Shop Policies for details on shipping and other important information. Thanks!

8< 8< 8<

Announcement

8< 8< 8<

Welcome to Scissorina!

Take a peek around and you just let me know if you have any questions. :)

Please read my Shop Policies for details on shipping and other important information. Thanks!

8< 8< 8<

Sarah Kamalsky

Contact shop owner

Sarah Kamalsky

Reviews

No reviews in the last year
Deborah Cracchiolo

Deborah Cracchiolo on Apr 25, 2014

5 out of 5 stars
Verified purchase

Love the pattern, fast ship and great service....

Anonymous on Jun 4, 2013

5 out of 5 stars
Verified purchase

Anonymous on Jan 26, 2013

5 out of 5 stars
Verified purchase

Thank you :)

View all 13 reviews

Shop policies

Last updated on January 9, 2013
GET SNIPPY
Scissorina
Handmade and vintage supplies for the modern sewist!

If you have any questions or special requests, please feel free to convo me. I'd love to hear from you! Thanks for visiting!

8< 8< 8<

Accepted payment methods

  • Pay with Visa
  • Pay with Master Card
  • Pay with American Express
  • Pay with Discover
  • Pay with PayPal
  • Buy with Apple Pay
  • Pay with Sofort
  • Pay with iDeal
  • Accepts Etsy Gift Cards and Etsy Credits
  • Other Method
Payment
Scissorina accepts PayPal for payment of your purchase.

Checks and money orders are welcome. Please note that a check or money order must clear prior to an order being shipped. Thanks in advance for your patience.

If no payment is received within 3 days of purchase, I reserve the right to cancel the order so the items may be relisted. I will, of course, do my darndest to contact you before canceling.

If there is a reason payment cannot be sent within 3 days, please let me know - it may be possible to hold your order until payment can be sent.

8< 8< 8<
Shipping
As of September 2, 2009, all shipping charges include insurance.

Domestic: Items will be shipped via USPS Parcel Post, First Class or Priority Mail - shipping method will be based on least expensive option available.

International: Items will be shipped via USPS International Priority Mail (Flat Rate Envelope/Box).

All items will be shipped within 3 business days of receiving payment. If you'd like to use an alternative shipping method than what is listed above, pls send me a convo and I will happily oblige and send you an updated invoice.

8< 8< 8<
Refunds and Exchanges
Any complaints, returns or problems must be reported within 30 days of purchase.

RETURNS: Returns are accepted, but only with the following conditions: - The buyer is responsible for the cost of shipping the return. - Upon arrival, the returned item will be inspected to determine its condition. - If the item is still in new condition, a refund of 93% of the item's price will be issued. The other 7% is kept to cover the fees we incurred due to the transaction. - Sorry, but shipping & handling fees are not eligible for a refund.

CUSTOM ITEM RETURN: Custom items can be returned for store credit only and are subject to the same conditions as a regular return. Please see above paragraph for those conditions.

Please note: If your custom request includes personalization (name,monogram, etc), I reserve the right to refuse a return. The exception to this rule will be if there was an error in the making of the item, in which case I accept full responsibility (including shipping and handling fees.) I will disclose these details again prior to accepting your order.

LOST ITEM: All items are shipped via insured mail (insured via USPS). If your order appears to be lost in the mail, please send a convo to make me aware. If after 21 days (domestic shipment) or 45 days (international shipment) your order has still not arrived, your payment will be refunded. Or, if the item you purchased can be re-created, I will happily send you a replacement. Original shipping charges will not eligible for refund - buyer will be responsible for shipping fees incurred when a replacement item is sent.
Additional policies and FAQs
ABOUT THE STUDIO:
All of my wares are created in my studio. I do share my abode with some furry friends (cats and a dog), but while they may inspire some of my creations - they are prohibited from entering my work area.

8< 8< 8<

CUSTOM ORDERS:
I love em! Feel free to send me a convo or an email (verybunny@gmail.com) with your special requests.

8< 8< 8<