scratchcraft is taking a short break
Carla on Apr 25, 20225 out of 5 stars
Got this for Valentine’s Day but it is so cute I am leaving it out year round. Very well made and absolutely adorable!
Patricia Gleason on Apr 18, 20225 out of 5 stars
There are not enough words to describe how precious these bitty creations are!! They are PERFECT!!! Soooooo sweet and absolutely adorable!! Gave as a gift, and my mother LOVED it!! Will definitely be ordering more!!
Jeanette on Apr 12, 20225 out of 5 stars
Irresistible Little Bunny! ... Absolutely adorable felted bunny with sparkles in his eyes; embracing a cherished rose with an endearing sweet grin!! "Such goodness in every way!" I can't wait to share these with family! An awesome shopping experience from start to finish receiving the utmost of efficiency, personable communication, & such quality constructed creations! "Bring on the Smiles!" :o)
Needle Felted Friends
I give credit to my wife who introduced me to this creative outlet. She saw potential, hooked me up with some supplies, and the rest is history. Needle felting is not that unique (just look around Etsy). But, I try to make my felted friends with as much personality and friendliness as possible to remind us all not to take life too seriously.
I also like working with my customers on new and different ideas. Sometimes those suggestions turn out to be great additions to my shop's regular inventory.
The materials I use are found, made or processed right here in the U.S., and I personally make every single ornament that leaves this store, with my wife helping out on some of the details.
You can find out more on our blog at scratchcraft.com
Owner, Maker, Designer
When I'm not busy art directing at my day job, I spend my time directing my felted friends to be ambassadors of good will and cheer.
Accepted payment methods
Returns and exchanges
I gladly accept returns and exchanges
I don't accept cancellations
The following items can't be returned or exchanged
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
Returns and exchange details
International orders will be sent using the most efficient, but cost-effective method, usually First Class International - which may mean item could arrive any time between 2-4 weeks (occasionally more), depending on your local delivery options, customs, the weather, time of year, etc...
PLEASE NOTE: international packages (outside of the U.S.) can often carry a customs fee/tax that is above and beyond the postage that has been paid to us, and can often be more than the actual postage (there may also be a service fee from your local post office for handling the country's tax collection). Your post office will most likely hold the package and require the extra tax upon receipt of the package. A little more info can be found here: https://www.etsy.com/ie/help/article/5023 or if you want to calculate the import tax, you can use this tool: https://www.simplyduty.com/import-calculator/
Information I Collect:
To fulfill your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order, for example), if you contact me directly.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It:
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfill your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure:
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.