Announcement Welcome to my shop! Please feel free to look and enjoy, I take custom orders, please feel free to let your imagination create something using any of the patterns seen here.
Welcome to my shop! Please feel free to look and enjoy, I take custom orders, please feel free to let your imagination create something using any of the patterns seen here.
Anonymous on Dec 4, 2012
She liked the bracelet & wears to church often.
Anonymous on Jan 9, 2012
Love this bracelet! Perfectly represents YW values! Thanks so much!
Personal Inspiration & Dedication
I love to be inspired and I love to inspire others. I began my shop after my divorce. I have always been into some sort of crafting, usually just for gifts for friends and family. I usually create when I want to place a specific memory in a more permanent vault.
Each piece is personal to me and has a very special story. I love to create something that will last and is a beautiful personal piece of jewelry that will remind you of a specific moment in time.
I am a single Mom of 2 beautiful daughters and have various levels of commitment to my shop and jewelry making according to life and "Mom demands" of my time.
I love Etsy and being a captain of the Montana Almost Daily Listing Team. I learn more about myself as a business woman and human being the more I can interact and be involved in the various groups here on etsy.
Around the web
Owner, Maker, Photography, Shipping, Research, Etsy Reader
I am a single Mom of 2 beautiful girls who loves to inspire and be inspired. Most of my jewelry is created from a very personal memory or inspired by an event in my life. I make custom orders often.
Necklace Sizing Basics
Your necklace will frame different areas of your body, depending upon the length you choose. Shorter necklaces draw attention to your face while longer necklaces tend to draw attention to the neckline of your bodice. We all come in different shapes and sizes, so the same necklace will fit 10 different people in 10 different ways. So, don’t guess your size--measure it. You may be surprised at what you find. Please note that the necklace size chart and measuring guide is intended as a tool to assist in determining your proper size. It is ultimately your decision as to what size to order.
Choker length, 16 inches on a very average sized person, fits against the base of the neck. If you are very slim, a 16-inch necklace might hang to your collarbone.
Princess length, 18 inches on a very average person, will fall at the collarbone. For a plus size person with a larger neck size, this length will probably fit more like a choker.
Matinee length, 20 inches on an average sized person will fall past the collarbone and just above a modest scoop neckline.
The important thing for a measurement is to decide where you want the bottom of your necklace to fall so it will frame you in the way you wish it to.
To gauge the proper fit, follow the instructions below:
1. For a measuring guide, get a necklace or chain you already own, a piece of heavy string or a flexible cloth measuring tape
2. Get either a ruler or measuring tape (don’t cheat on this- exact measurements will ensure the fit you want)
3. Get a pen and paper
4. Stand in front of a large mirror. Remember that by looking down at your own neckline, it can be deceiving. A mirror will show you exactly where your necklace will fall.
5. Drape your measuring guide around your neck from the back, so the ends meet in front. Bring one end to where you want the bottom of your necklace to fall. Our illusion necklaces have a nice drape and will fall freely, not stiffly around your neck. Loosely pull the rest of the guide down on the other side until you find your measurement. At this point your measuring guide should rest exactly where you want your necklace to rest
6. If you are measuring for a necklace with a drop, be sure to take into account exactly where the drop will rest. Too low and it may be hidden by the neckline of your dress or lost in your décolletage. Each of our necklace listings gives the measurement of the drop from the bottom of the necklace--be sure to note that before using necklace size chart
7. Write it down
8. Order the length that is closest to your measurement
Accepted payment methods
My work comes with a life time guarantee. If there is any problem or repairs are needed, please contact me first to make arrangements to return the damaged item for repair.
If you are ordering Internationally please send me a message prior to payment so I can quote the proper price.
I use this site for all prior to payment shipping costs,
I will refund any overage over a dollar to your paypal account after shipment has been made.
Communication is vital throughout this process. I want to make sure you receive your items in the best condition possible at the most reasonable rate.