Here you will find that all of my products are top quality, beautifully made and something you can cherish for years to come.
Accepted payment methods
Returns and exchanges
I hate to have to put these obvious things. However, since I have encountered each of these issues at least once, I feel that it is best to just address them here.
The following items do NOT justify a refund or replacement of your item:
1) If you found an item that you like better than the one you purchased from Serendipity Bridal; you cannot return it to be able to buy that one. I am not Wal-Mart, please do not assume I have their return policy.
2) If your item is damaged in a situation other than shipping that is beyond my control, it does not justify a repair or exchange. (Examples include but are not limited to a car accident, a robbery, allowing children or pets to play with your item, etc.)
3) If you purchase an item for someone as a gift and it turns out that they do not like it, that does NOT justify returning an item.
4) If an item takes longer than expected to ship (on the postal services handling end) and does not arrive when you think it should, this does not justify a refund. Once an item leaves my possession, I cannot control how long it takes to get delivered. (Examples include but are not limited to, package getting lost in transit. This would be an issue to file the shipping insurance as it does cover this in most cases)
5) If your address on your PayPal account is incorrect and the item is shipped to the wrong address, this does not justify a refund, replacement or exchange. You should keep this information up to date at all times.
I purchase insurance on all the items I ship, this is for both of our protection.
Should an item arrive damaged in transit (shipping) by the United States Postal Service, I will do everything I can to assist the buyer in filing the insurance claim.
You, the buyer, will be required to hold on to the item, as well as the shipping box and packing materials in case USPS requires them to finish the claim (this is rare, but in some cases they do ask you to take them to your local post office for inspection to finish the claim).
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES are you to attempt to send the package back to me. THIS VOIDS THE INSURANCE on the package and YOU WILL NOT BE REIMBURSED.
I will file the claim online using the information and pictures you provide, instructing them that the refund check will be sent to you (the buyer) and that the package is in your custody.
Domestic claims can take anywhere from 2 to 6 weeks, International claims can take anywhere from 2 to 3 months.
Paypal is the only form of payment accepted.
On large orders I do offer a payment plan (half up front, half plus shipping when ready to ship). Please convo me if interested.
Working in the wedding industry requires an immense deal of organization.
All of my orders are worked on based on the wedding/need by date that you provide.
I have stuck with this system since I opened in 2009 and have yet to be late for a wedding, trust my system.
♥ RUSH ORDERS♥
Need it within the next 8 weeks? A rush order fee may apply. Rush orders fees are for rush processing, you will still need to choose Priority or Express shipping along with the rush fee.
For more information on rush fees, please see here: https://www.etsy.com/listing/150673635/rush-order-fee?ref=shop_home_feat
♥CHOOSE THE PROPER SHIPPING SERVICE♥
Each listing has numerous options when it comes to shipping services. You can choose to upgrade your shipping to allow your package to arrive faster.
The buyer is responsible for the shipping service they choose.
If you live in the UK and your wedding is in 10 weeks, but you choose First Class International (which the listing states takes up to 6 weeks) you will most likely be contact to pay the additional for Priority International or have your order canceled.
I am NOT responsible for any additional charges your country's customs system charges you.
My shipping costs are what the postage costs for me to ship from me to you based on United States Postal Service rates. I will not lie and falsify the value of your purchase so that you can avoid these costs; it is dishonest and against the law.
♥CONFIRM YOUR ADDRESS♥
Please ensure your Etsy address matches your Paypal shipping address. Orders will be delayed if they don't - I'll have to confirm the correct address before shipping.
Additional policies and FAQs
90% of my items are custom orders and all of my work is one of a kind; therefore ALL SALES ARE FINAL. Seller will work with buyer to supply what they are looking for.
In most cases, half of the purchase price is due up front to cover supplies. This is a NON-REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT. Once the package is ready to ship, the remaining half plus shipping costs is due before the package will ship.
When working with custom requests, I always try to work with my buyers to give them exactly what they are wanting. Should you be unhappy in any way I will try my best to fix the item(s) so they are how you invisioned (while keep with the original request - should you need to change things like colors, fabrics, flowers, shape, etc., additional costs may be incurred will be the buyers respondsibility).
If you have a query regarding your order, please email the date of purchase, your user id, and the item(s) purchased. This will ensure a speedier response.
Please do not hesitate to email me with any questions: SerendipityBySuzanne [!at] yahoo.com