SewnBySuze is taking a short break
Note from shop owner
Hollie on Dec 28, 20225 out of 5 stars
Such a lovely item, a lot smaller than I expected but that was probably just me not reading the info properly. So yeah fab item and seller thankyou!
Literecy on Dec 13, 20225 out of 5 stars
Absolutely beautiful. Thank you!
Nicola on Dec 10, 20225 out of 5 stars
I absolutely love this! So beautiful and immaculate stitching. Thank you!
Lucy on Dec 9, 20225 out of 5 stars
Lovely gift , thank you 😊
Michelle on Dec 8, 20225 out of 5 stars
A perfect little spooky ghost. Gorgeous for Hallowe'en!
Michelle on Dec 8, 20225 out of 5 stars
This is perfect as usual, thank you Suze.
Katy on Dec 3, 20225 out of 5 stars
They’re just so perfect & beautiful! 😍
caro427 on Nov 28, 20225 out of 5 stars
Obsessed with this is an understatement. I love the pun. I love the feminism. It's adorable, and I can't wait to add a little anti-patriarchy to my holiday season!
Barbara on Nov 7, 20225 out of 5 stars
Too cute!! Thanks again!!
Joanne reek on Nov 5, 20225 out of 5 stars
Lovely well made hearts fast delivery Thank you x
Welcome to Sewn by Suze!
Sewn By Suze is a queer-owned small business born from an overflow of creativity, and a lack of space for all the items that resulted from that creativity! Suze has over 15 years experience sewing handmade gifts, with the sole aim of bringing joy to others!
I began sewing when I was a teenager, making felt plushies for my friends for birthdays and Christmas presents. It wasn't until around ten years later that I began creating cute home decor hearts with a feminist twist, and Sewn By Suze began!
As a pansexual, vegetarian, genderqueer feminist, I aim to create cute and quirky items for those who can't be easily defined or put in a box. Those who live life loudly and are proud to display their feelings! I am always overjoyed when an order is placed, and it makes me even happier when I see happy customers with their items! So please feel free to send me photos when you receive them or tag me @SewnBySuze!
All my items are entirely handsewn by myself (hence the shop name) and the felt I use is synthetic, so all my items are vegan-friendly!
If you have any questions please get in touch - I would love to hear from you! Happy shopping!
Please read my policies thoroughly. If you have any questions that are not answered here, feel free to message me directly - I'd love to hear from you!
Accepted payment methods
Returns & exchanges
Additional policies and FAQs
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorised Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order, for example), if you contact me directly.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It:
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, or to provide customer support;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure:
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the messaging system provided by Etsy.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will delete your personal information upon request.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me:
For purposes of EU data protection law, I am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me via the messaging system provided by Etsy.
You cannot resell any of my items, on Etsy or elsewhere.
All images and designs are Copyright © Suze Smethurst 2015-2019.