I can't stop making
I started making jewelry about 10 yrs ago for fun. Here's what I have learned since:
1. I have a strong affinity for fine motor skills
2. Making jewelry is not hard, it just takes a lot of patience
3. Metal shavings in your skin are quite uncomfortable
4. Craft rooms should not be accessible to your small children
5. I love making people smile with the jewelry I make
6. Making too many things means you never have enough inventory.
7. I love etsy
Around the web
Owner, Maker, Designer
I am a maker of things that are slightly unexpected. I like to keep it simple but interesting. I am also a mother, ux designer, web developer, drummer, pinner, eater, and napper. Thanks for stopping by!
Accepted payment methods