Announcement A Return Engagement! Fine Art Photography Prints, Romantic Gifts, Canvas Prints, Surreal Dreamy Photos, Heart Art ♥ Images From Our Hearts to Yours ♥
A Return Engagement! Fine Art Photography Prints, Romantic Gifts, Canvas Prints, Surreal Dreamy Photos, Heart Art ♥ Images From Our Hearts to Yours ♥
Jo on Dec 27, 20161 out of 5 stars
The word canvas extremely misleading. Thought thats what I bought but it's a photograph. An extremely expensive photograph.
Susan on Dec 23, 20161 out of 5 stars
It did not ship on time!!!
Jody responded on Dec 23, 2016
The buyer was contacted about an unexpected delay, fully refunded, and still sent the print ordered. Sometimes, unpreventable delays occur. We did our best to accommodate the client and it's unfortunate that she is not pleased.
chesterrhaine on Jul 9, 20165 out of 5 stars
Beautiful photograph----receives compliments all the time
Katy on Mar 3, 20165 out of 5 stars
Lovely photo! Worked very well in our space, thank you!
Susan on Feb 13, 20165 out of 5 stars
Love this and so unique - great to be able to Personalize my shop with this. Fantastic Seller, Great to help find what you need. Highly Recommend
FOX70 on Jan 27, 20165 out of 5 stars
I love this photo, and Jodie was really helpful making suggestions about the finish
Phyllis on Dec 30, 20155 out of 5 stars
Thank you so very much. :)
Sherrie on Nov 5, 20155 out of 5 stars
Nice photo. Immediate download. Flexible use policy. Would purchase again.
Melanie on Aug 23, 20155 out of 5 stars
I love it. Beautiful quality!
♥ We Love the Shutter and We Love Eachother ♥
Rich and I “met” during my freshman year of high school… in the hallway at first bell. Each morning, he walked up to me, stared into my eyes (It felt as if he could see my soul.), and then, without ever saying a word, stepped aside and walked away. The tall, dark stranger was certainly mysterious and I found myself drawn to him. Our silent dance went on all year, until summer break. I returned to school in the Fall to find my mystery man gone. Rich had graduated the previous June.
Fate would bring us together weeks later; a chance encounter. We dated, but only for a short while. I simply didn't know how to handle my strong feelings for Rich, so I did what any cowardly 16-year-old kid would do. I bolted. Yet, I still felt connected to him somehow, no matter how much time passed. And time passed... Boy, did it pass!
Fate brought us together again --- twenty-seven years later; another “chance” encounter. Our connection was stronger than ever, and this time, I didn't run away. Rich and I now live and work together in the Shawangunk Mountains of New York State, both as photographers. We love capturing Nature's beauty in photographs. And we love each other. Hence, Shutter Love Print Shop was established.
Combining our creative talents and technical skills, we offer our imaginative artistry for you to enjoy, both as photographic print work and as graphic art. We hope you find something in our image collection that speaks to your eyes without words, draws you in, and stirs your soul.
Owner, Photographer, Designer
A professional graphic artist since 1986, and now a pro photographer and naturalist, Jody combines these two passions offering fine art photographic prints and printable photo and vintage art on Etsy for both personal enjoyment and professional use.
Known for capturing the extraordinary in the ordinary, the unique conceptual images of Rich Hemingway are collected and displayed in a variety of mediums. Rich’s dramatic use of light and creative composition enable him to produce exceptional art.
Accepted payment methods
Returns & exchanges
Additional policies and FAQs
All printed products and digital images are the copyright of ShutterLovePrintShop
Vintage Images ~ Art by Jody
I make it a point to collect and offer unique vintage pictures and images; those that are hard to find, kind of rare, and will make great conversation pieces when displayed. I hand correct them; painstakingly graphically repairing them by removing scratches, spots, staining, water damage, fading, and the wear -- and sometimes literal tear -- that comes with age. My high-resolution JPEG/.JPG digital files are created using scans of original illustrations and photographs from antique bookplates, book pages, and old papers that are over (or almost) 100 years old. Therefore, the resulting images have a vintage look and may show some imperfections when printed. This only adds to its charm and appeal, as I love ephemera to retain some of the feel of the era it originates from. Keeping true to the period of a piece, while improving its appearance and printability, allows other collectors to fully enjoy the look and feel we love so much about vintage art.
°º♥º°¨¨¨ Digital Download Use Information¨¨¨°º♥º°
Digital Downloads Can Be Preferable to Prints!
∙ instant access to the artwork / instant delivery
∙ allows you to crop, reformat, and alter the image in any photo graphic program
∙ allows you the freedom to reprint the image as may times as you like
∙ you can print the image in a variety of sizes and styles
∙ you can experiment with paper qualities, colors, and thicknesses
∙ you can re-print the image on a variety of mediums such as canvas or fabric
∙ you are not limited to the artist’s vision of how vibrant, vivid, or soft an image is printed
∙ you can customize and personalize the image in any way you want
∙ you can add text to the artwork and even add other images and graphics
∙ you can make multiple copies and display the image in both home and office
∙ you can print the image as a gift or create gifts with it
∙ your image file is a digital negative should something happen to the printed version/s
♥ Policies for Shutter Love Print Shop Photographic Instant Downloads ♥
By purchasing the image (Content), you may:
1. use the Content in design template applications for resale, including and without limitation; website templates, flash templates, and brochure design templates.
2. display the Content on websites designed to induce sales of "print on demand" products, including postcards, t-shirts, posters, mugs, plates and other items (this includes custom-designed websites, as well as sites like as CafePress.com).
3. use the Content in any posters (printed on paper, canvas, or other mediums) or other items for resale.
4. use the Content or any part thereof as part of a trade-mark, design-mark, trade-name, business name, service mark, or logo.
5. incorporate the Content in any product that results in a re-distribution of the Content (such as e-books and electronic greeting card web sites).
6. use any image in the Content to endorse a business, product, or service.
The rights to the use of these images do have certain reasonable restrictions.
You may NOT:
1. provide a copy of the Original Purchased Content to anyone, or allow anyone to gain access to the original purchased Content.
2. post a copy of the Original Purchased Content on a network server or web server for use by other users.
3. transfer the rights to the Original Purchased Content.
4. sub-license, re-sell, rent, lend, or otherwise distribute the Original Purchased Content.
5. use the Original Purchased Content in any way that unlawful
6. use the Original Purchased Content in a fashion that is considered by ShutterLovePrintShop
to be pornographic, obscene, defamatory, racist, discriminatory, hateful, infringing, or libelous in nature.
7. use the Original Purchased Content, or any part of its image, in a way that depicts a person in a potentially sensitive subject matter, including, but not limited to, mental and physical health issues, social issues, political issues, contraband, or crime.
8. use the original purchased Content or any part of its image to promote the hurting or killing of animals.
9. use the names of the artists, and the name “ShutterLovePrintShop”, “Shutter Love Print Shop”, “ShutterLove PrintShop” or any variation of such in association with any alteration of the original purchased Content unless it is to give professional credit to the artist who created the original purchased Content from which you’ve worked.