significantbykelle

Meaningful jewelries with a bohemian flair.

Eureka Springs, Arkansas
|
| 450 Sales | 5 out of 5 stars 5 out of 5 stars

significantbykelle is a Star Seller!

Smooth shipping

Has a history of shipping on time with tracking.

Speedy replies

Has a history of replying to messages quickly.

Rave reviews

Average review rating is 4.8 or higher

Announcement    Welcome to Significant. Meaningful jewelries, exquisite by Nature, handmade by me, one of a kind like you. Jewelry should feel decadent. It should make you feel special, beautiful, and important. Significant is my collection of meaningful pieces, created with positive intention, to empower the wearer and reflect your unique beauty.

Domestic orders over $100 are always upgraded to Priority Mail at no cost to you. Priority Mail is also offered as a shipping upgrade in your cart for orders under $100.

Thank you for visiting ❤️✨

Announcement

Last updated on Aug 26, 2022

Welcome to Significant. Meaningful jewelries, exquisite by Nature, handmade by me, one of a kind like you. Jewelry should feel decadent. It should make you feel special, beautiful, and important. Significant is my collection of meaningful pieces, created with positive intention, to empower the wearer and reflect your unique beauty.

Domestic orders over $100 are always upgraded to Priority Mail at no cost to you. Priority Mail is also offered as a shipping upgrade in your cart for orders under $100.

Thank you for visiting ❤️✨

Items

Etsy automatically translates most text on the site to your preferred language.

See in original language

 

All Items

Etsy automatically translates most text on the site to your preferred language.

See in original language

kelle cross

Contact shop owner

kelle cross

Reviews

Average item review
5 out of 5 stars
(213)
See reviews that mention:

About significantbykelle

Sales 450
On Etsy since 2012

Meaningful jewelries with a bohemian flair. Exquisite by nature, handmade by me, one of a kind like you.

Significant is my collection of meaningful jewelry, created with positive intention, to empower the wearer and reflect your unique beauty. Some pieces carry sentimental meaning. Some are talismans of protection, power, or intention. All are meticulously hand crafted by me, one of a kind like you.

Shop members

  • Kelle

    Owner, Maker, Designer

    Designing and making bespoke jewelry designs since 1996.

Shop policies

Last updated on Mar 26, 2019

Shipping

See item details for estimated arrival times.

Customs and import taxes

Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.

Payment options

Secure options
Paypal Visa Mastercard Discover Apple Pay Klarna Giftcard
Accepts Etsy Gift Cards and Etsy Credits
Etsy keeps your payment information secure. Etsy shops never receive your credit card information.

Returns & exchanges

See item details for return and exchange eligibility.

Cancellations

Cancellations: not accepted

Please contact the seller if you have any problems with your order.

More information

Last updated on May 11, 2022

Frequently asked questions

Custom and personalized orders

I LOVE to work with you on custom orders. Please don't hesitate to contact me if you are interested.

Care instructions

Generally the pieces are best cleaned with a soft cloth after wearing.

Sterling Silver, Argentium Silver and Gold filled can be cleaned with small amount of dish soap and water. I don't advise using jewelry soaks due to the harsh chemicals.

Some of the crystals and minerals I use should not be exposed to water.

Are the metals hypoallergenic?

I am metal sensitive so I pride myself on providing allergen free metals. I primarily use Sterling Silver and Karen Hill Tribe Silver.

STERLING SILVER consists of 92.5 percent silver and 7.5 percent copper. 

KAREN HILL TRIBE SILVER is 99 percent pure silver. The remaining 1 percent is solder.

Are your stones real?

I take great care in sourcing my gemstone beads. I have built relationships with reputable, ethical sellers to provide exceptional quality jewelry to you. I will not knowingly misrepresent gemstones. If they have been treated or enhanced, I will state so in the listing. If you have any questions about the gemstones I've used, please don't hesitate to contact me.