SKillustrate is currently not selling on Etsy We’re here if you need help with an order from this shop. Have questions? Visit our Help Center.
SKillustrate is currently not selling on Etsy
We’re here if you need help with an order from this shop. Have questions? Visit our Help Center.
where I hand illustrate Keepsake Boxes.
I always struggled to find something different and special (but also useful!) for gifts, especially for weddings, new baby's and special bithdays. So Custom Cubed was born!
*Process time is 4-6 weeks currently*
Accepted payment methods
Returns & exchanges
If Payment is via paypal please note if you do not have paypal -You do not need a PayPal Account to pay for your items through PayPal..
You can choose the PayPal Option during checkout. After you submit your order click the "Pay Now" button. Scroll Down and you will see the option to pay with a Credit or Debit Card WITHOUT having to sign up for a PayPal account.
I also accept credit cards and Etsy gift Cards.
I will send your order only after recieving cleared payment. I aim to post within 4-6 weeks after payment at the moment.
If you have any problems with payment please don't hesitate to contact me.
All customers are responsible for their own tax/duty that is relevant to incoming goods in their country. Some countries require me to state the cost of goods on the package.
The boxes are sent fully assembled, packaged in bubblewrap and packaged in specially made corrugated cardboard boxes.
I use Royal Mail first class service in the UK I also offer an upgrade to tracked and signed. International Standard everywhere else and offer an upgrade to International Tracked & Signed if required. (Or just Tracked OR Signed depending on specific county).
I will be automatically shipping to buyers Etsy address unless otherwise advised.
International orders *usually* take around 7-10 business days worldwide and 3-5 business days to Europe after dispatch to arrive but can be 10-14 business days. Please allow four weeks for delivery as overseas postage companies and customs may delay arrival of your order and are totally out of my control.
***(Please note, shipping times around Holiday's and customs delays are completely out of my control and can be much longer than usual)***
Additional policies and FAQs
Information I Collect
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorised Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order box, for example), if you contact me directly.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Sarah Kinsey, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at customcubed [!at] gmail.com