SpiralDrift's Shop Policies
Thanks for your interest in spiralDRIFT ~~~
** Paypal is currently my only accepted form of payment.
* NOTE: you DO NOT have to have a paypal account to make a purchase through them, just follow the directions on the paypal page.
-- Items are shipped within 7-10 business days of receiving payment via USPS Priority Mail unless stated otherwise. If you need it expedited let me know.
-- Custom orders vary in timing, I will let you know the ETA as we discuss the custom piece.
* Insurance is optional.
--INTERNATIONAL ORDERS: Will be sent out via First Class Mail International.
* Feel free to convo me with your location to get a shipping quote.
ATTN: Any shipping overages over $3 will be refunded back to your paypal account, anything less will go towards handling and packaging costs. x
Refunds and Exchanges
-- I photograph every piece of jewelry unbiasedly and give the most accurate descriptions that I can. I do my best to assure that every customer is happy. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase I will gladly exchange or refund it for you within 24 hours of receiving your order.
*The buyer is responsible for paying the return shipping.
*I'd be happy to gift wrap any item for you, just let me know at the time of purchase!
Additional Policies and FAQs
* Leather: Most of my pieces are made using untreated vegetable tanned leather. Due to the rawness of this material, the leather can sometimes dry out. Over time, the natural oils from the skin help to moisten the leather. If necessary, you can always purchase an inexpensive leather 'conditioner' which helps to bring the leather back to life.
* Metal: Due to the naturally occurring oxidation of metals, some of the wiring or beads used in my jewelry will develop a patina over time. I prefer to use uncoated metals most of the time and let nature take its course!
* Stones and Beads: I use only natural stones in my pieces. Occasionally I'll use glass, clay or ceramic beads. You'll find bone and horn beads in some of my jewelry as well.
If you'd like to reserve an item, convo me! I'll hold for 48 hours unless we've worked out another agreement!
Last Updated January 14, 2014