Petershams

Petershams Millinery: Millinery Supplies for the Masses

London, United Kingdom · 51547 Sales

Petershams

Petershams Millinery: Millinery Supplies for the Masses

London, United Kingdom 51547 Sales On Etsy since 2009

5 out of 5 stars
(12641)
Shop owner

Michelle

Contact

Announcement   Our London Millinery Supply store is NOW OPEN! You can find us at Unit 12a, The Artworks, Elephant Road, London SE17 1AY. Open Mon-Fri 9-5, Sat 11-4.

Hello and welcome to Petershams Millinery Supplies! I specialize in vintage hat making goods, and modern supplies with vintage flair. Whether you are making your own veil for your wedding or are a seasoned millinery pro, grab a cup of tea and enjoy browsing my store. No time for tea? My shop is arranged by categories on the left to find just what you need.

xxx Michelle
----------------------------------------------------------
Delivery Information:
Orders are shipped daily from London, England with expected delivery times of:
Within the UK: 1-5 Working days (by 1st Class Post)
Outside of the UK: 5-15 Working days (by Standard Airmail)

Please Note:
All international orders are sent via Royal Mails 'Small Packet' standard airmail service with proof of postage obtained. If you require tracking please inquire for prices and options.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
All content and images are property of Petershams Millinery Ltd. Copyright © 2016

Announcement
Last updated on Jul 28, 2016

Our London Millinery Supply store is NOW OPEN! You can find us at Unit 12a, The Artworks, Elephant Road, London SE17 1AY. Open Mon-Fri 9-5, Sat 11-4.

Hello and welcome to Petershams Millinery Supplies! I specialize in vintage hat making goods, and modern supplies with vintage flair. Whether you are making your own veil for your wedding or are a seasoned millinery pro, grab a cup of tea and enjoy browsing my store. No time for tea? My shop is arranged by categories on the left to find just what you need.

xxx Michelle
----------------------------------------------------------
Delivery Information:
Orders are shipped daily from London, England with expected delivery times of:
Within the UK: 1-5 Working days (by 1st Class Post)
Outside of the UK: 5-15 Working days (by Standard Airmail)

Please Note:
All international orders are sent via Royal Mails 'Small Packet' standard airmail service with proof of postage obtained. If you require tracking please inquire for prices and options.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
All content and images are property of Petershams Millinery Ltd. Copyright © 2016

Michelle

Contact shop owner

Michelle

HATLINES Magazine 2016 Summer Edition #54
US$17.57
THE HAT Magazine July-Aug-Sept 2016 Issue 70
US$17.57
View all 1498 items

About

Vintage Supplies, Modern Hats

I'm a California girl who moved to London, England 15 years ago. What a change of landscape! For the first time ever I found myself purchasing winter coats, mittens, umbrellas and...hats!

But it was not always the functional hats that took my interest. It was the amazing hats ladies wore to the races, the fancy little numbers that adorned guests at a wedding. And the bride? Always my favourite!

I simply needed to know how to make these masterpieces. After years of training in London I built up a great collection of vintage supplies and I am over the moon to be sharing it with you.

I'm a cancer survivor who has had so much support from these fantastic charities, and when I am able to give back I donate to:
Macmillan Cancer Support: http://www.macmillan.org.uk
Jo's Cervical Cancer Trust: http://www.jostrust.org.uk/

Tweet
Shop members
  • Michelle

    Owner

    98% of people think they look better in a hat. The other 2% just haven't found the right hat. -Unknown

Shop policies