staciepate is taking a short break
Anonymous on Feb 2, 20095 out of 5 stars
Fast Shipment!!! Great Earrings!!! They Are SO Delicate Looking!! I Love Them So Much!!!
Anonymous on Dec 23, 20085 out of 5 stars
Excellent! Lovely, lovely jewelry beautifully packaged, great communication, fast shipping. This is a wonderful seller, very highly recommended. Thank you so much!
Anonymous on Oct 4, 20085 out of 5 stars
Wooohooo!!! Awesome. Lovely item. I'm SO pleased. Great communication and super-fast shipping. Highly recommend.
Accepted payment methods
Returns and exchanges
Since I've only had about three returns or exchanges, and every situation comes with unique circumstances, I don't have a blanket return policy at this time. If you're unhappy with your order, please contact me within 48 hours of receipt and let me know what the issue is and I will do my best to resolve it in a manner is satisfactory to both of us. I will resolve each instance on an individual basis.
Custom orders are not returnable, but I will work with you in order to get what you've ordered. Please understand if changes are made to the original order the original quote was based on, or if materials are wasted due to revisions, additional charges will apply.
I do not offer refunds or returns on items that are damaged due to misuse on the buyer's part. Earrings are non-returnable and non-refundable.
If you choose to cancel a purchase, please do so as soon as possible, as I make every effort to mail your purchase to you as soon as possible after payment is received. If I've already mailed your purchase to you, I will not refund your money until I've received the returned material and confirm that it's undamaged and accounted for. Return postage is the responsibility of the buyer, or in this case, the non-buyer.
• I will ship all packages USPS first class with a delivery confirmation within 72 hours of receipt of payment (excluding weekends and holidays). More than likely it will be sooner than that. As a courtesy, I will send you a convo the same day your order is shipped. Please let me know when you order if you don't wish to receive a convo letting you know that I've sent your package.
• For extra security, you may request insurance (all orders over $100 are automatically shipped with insurance). Please wait for a revised invoice so the cost of insurance can be added if your purchase is under $100.
• If you live in an area where deliveries can be a problem and are concerned about the safe delivery of your package, I strongly suggest you request insurance on your order. If you prefer insurance, please send a convo and pay after you receive the revised invoice.
• I will gladly combine shipping on all orders going to the same address (that were placed at the same time).
• I will ship all international orders first class international via the USPS.
• Buyer is responsible for any taxes, fees, or duties.
• Customs paperwork is filled out for ever order, completely and truthfully.
• For all the reasons listed above, your item(s) will be shipped securely wrapped, and without a box unless requested, and then, depending on availability.
Additional policies and FAQs
I am honored that you love my jewelry and I want you to be happy with it. Please be sure of the size of the piece of jewelry and the size you require. Also bear in mind that the color on your computer screen may not be the exact color of the actual stones. Please allow for variations. If you have any questions at all, please convo me before ordering.
Most of my designs can be adjusted to accommodate a larger or smaller size, but some cannot. Most adjustments can be made at no charge if they are made before the initial shipment. If you have to return it to me for additional adjustments, the buyer will be responsible for postage and any costs for adjustments. I will pay for postage back to you after the adjustments have been made.
I do not offer refunds or returns on items that are damaged due to misuse on the buyer's part. I will repair the item for you for a fee (depending on what kind of work and materials are involved). If a piece of jewelry is broken or damaged through normal wear and tear and shows no sign of stress or abuse, I will gladly repair it at not cost to the buyer.
I do not accept returns or refunds on earrings.
If you have any questions at all, or if the color is critical in your purchase decision, please convo me before ordering.
If I go to the store, or order something online, I don't consider the sale completed until I've received what I ordered. Therefore, I don't consider my Etsy transactions complete until you have what you ordered in your hands. I do not generally leave feedback until I either see that you've received your order (if in the U.S. via delivery confirmation) and have had sufficient time to contact me regarding potential problems and have not, or you've sent a convo to let me know you've received your order (in the case of international orders). I have never withheld feedback and never will.