Announcement I am a self-employed graphic designer, published cartoonist & writer, and a basement song-yeller. I live in Easthampton, Massachusetts with my cat.
I am a self-employed graphic designer, published cartoonist & writer, and a basement song-yeller. I live in Easthampton, Massachusetts with my cat.
anitindc on Jul 19, 2016
Perfect. I love it! Thanks for the speedy shipping.
Amanda Richey on Jul 16, 2016
Looks amazing. High quality!
I make these things.
I am a self-employed graphic designer, published cartoonist & writer, and a basement song-yeller. I live in Easthampton, Massachusetts with my cat. I don't know her real name, so I just call her Charlie.
Professionally, I’m a graphic designer, illustrator, and After Effects animator. I like clean, flat, and bold. I work under the name Standard Design.
Subprofessionally, which I’m pretty sure is a word, I am a writer, a cartoonist, and an art-maker. I have a book of comics and writing called Everything You Didn’t Ask For, and one of my current writing projects is One More Cup Of Coffee.
Unprofessionally, I write rock songs in the drum & guitar duo The Demographic. I had a song on Car Talk once. I’ve released five albums. I was in a PIXIES video once. As I have grown older, I have retained an appreciation for Iron Maiden. Deeply consider purchasing one of my high-quality art thingamajigs.
Owner, Maker, Designer
Self-employed graphic designer, published cartoonist & writer, basement song-yeller.
Accepted payment methods
- Accepts Etsy gift cards
* I ship within five business days of receiving your order. Please be patient, as I am an over-scheduled freelance graphic designer and not a dedicated retailer. I normally make one trip to the post office a week (leading up to Christmas, I end up going twice/three times a week). If you need an item to arrive for a specific date, please contact me in advance.
**** If you'd like a print to arrive in time for Christmas, the USPS advises that December 20th is the cutoff date for First-Class Mail Service. That's their guarantee, not mine. ****
* I ship screen printed posters in kick-ass sturdy shipping tubes. Digital prints ship flat in sturdy stay-flat mailers if they're small enough. Stickers ship in envelopes with cardboard insert to keep them from getting bent up.
* Please make sure your contact/shipping information is matching and up-to-date. If the Paypal & Etsy addresses do not match, I will default to shipping to your ETSY profile address.
* I ship prints & posters w/ USPS First Class with delivery confirmation.
> International orders are shipped via First Class International (USPS) which at this time, offers no tracking. I cannot be held responsible for packages that are lost once they leave the US. However if you would like an upgrade to Priority or Global International, I can find out the additional cost for you.
> International customers are responsible for any and/or all Customs fees, taxes, and duties associated with shipping & purchasing to their respective countries, should they be assessed. Most country's Customs agencies open and/or assess fees to a random selection of packages. Any customs fees, taxes, tariffs, duties, etc. that may be incurred at the time of delivery would be at the discretion of your country's tax regulations. I have no way of calculating how much these fees would be, should they occur, and I am not responsible for those charges. For any additional information please refer to your local customs agency.
> Returns will not be accepted due to customs fees.
* eCHECKS: If you pay via PayPal eCheck, that's cool with me. But I will not ship until the eCheck clears, which will add on an additional 3-5 business days.
Additional policies and FAQs
Screenprinted poster sizes are approximate and generally within a half inch or less of the stated size. This is due to the hand-printed and hand-cut nature of the printing process. Don't go buying frames ahead of time!
All buyers agree that my art is for private use only and will not be reproduced or used commercially in any way whatsoever. I retain all copyrights to my artwork.