StardustLove

Peace and Hope

Albuquerque, New Mexico · 41 Sales

StardustLove

Peace and Hope

Albuquerque, New Mexico 41 Sales On Etsy since 2009

0 out of 5 stars
(27)

StardustLove is taking a short break

Loading
StardustLove

Contact shop owner

StardustLove

Reviews

No reviews in the last year

Anonymous on Jul 3, 2010

5 out of 5 stars

Love this classic bracelet! Thank you, great seller-- love the charity aspect-- keep up the great work!

Anonymous on Jul 3, 2010

5 out of 5 stars

I'm already layering this super pretty necklace with my other jewelry pieces-- thanks so much, it was a pleasure picking these sweet pieces out-- Love your shop!

Anonymous on Jul 3, 2010

5 out of 5 stars

Beautiful, classic, sweet jewelry, seller is a delight to work with-- highly recommend!

Anonymous on Feb 7, 2010

5 out of 5 stars

Wearing these earrings always brightens my day!

Anonymous on Feb 7, 2010

5 out of 5 stars

I love this simple yet beautiful necklace!

Anonymous on Oct 8, 2009

5 out of 5 stars

Wonderful necklace that came beautifully wrapped. I'm happy with the product, fast service and contribution to a worthy casue.

View all 27 reviews

Shop policies

Last updated on March 10, 2011
Hello. Welcome to Stardust Love. We donate 30% or more of the sale price - that is 100% of the proceeds - of each item to the charity specified in the item's description. We are a mother-daughter team who believe in doing what we can to contribute to making the world a better place. We hope that you will join us in this effort.

☆:*¨¨*:★:*¨¨*:☆:*¨¨*:★:*¨¨*:☆:*¨¨*:★:*¨¨*:☆:*¨¨*:★:*¨¨*:☆:*¨¨*:★:*¨¨*:☆
Our first and foremost policy is: "We need to be the change we wish to see in the world." Mahatma Gandhiji

We have made our prices as reasonable as possible. The cost of materials is in virtually every case 70% of the sales price, so the remaining 30% is what we donate. For items where we precede the amount we’re donating with “as a special donation”, it means we have decided to absorb all or some of the cost of materials because we want to make an extra-large donation to a certain charity.

As a very strict vegan, it seemed in line with our principles to create a shop that was completely vegan. We don't use pearls, silk, leather, shells, abalone, coral, wool, bone, horn, feathers, or any other animal products in our items - not even amber with creatures inside. We try to offer high-quality vegan alternatives to popular non-vegan types of jewelry.

We do not support organizations that experiment on animals. This is strictly against our principles. We have done our best to research all charities very thoroughly before deciding that we want to support them, but if you know something about any of these charities that you would like to share with us, please feel free to let us know.

Nobody smokes in our family. We have a long history of being adopted by any dogs and cats that show up in our neighborhood looking for a family. We have two dogs, but for the most part they prefer to live outside. However, we also have three over-indulged, vastly adored house-kitties. We'll try to make sure none of them stows away in your package. =)

Accepted payment methods

  • Pay with Visa
  • Pay with Master Card
  • Pay with American Express
  • Pay with Discover
  • Pay with PayPal
  • Money Order
Payment
We gladly accept PayPal and money orders. We would appreciate it if you could fulfill the payment within three days.
Shipping
We will ship your item on the next business day after we receive your payment. We ship items through the US Postal Service by first class mail. All items will be carefully packaged so that they arrive to you safely. If you would like insurance on your item, please convo us for additional rates.
Refunds and Exchanges
If you are not satisfied for any reason, please convo us. You may return the item for a full refund within 7 days of receipt.
Additional policies and FAQs
We sincerely appreciate your support and hope that you have a very pleasant experience with us.
♥*¨)
¸.·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*´¨)
(¸.·´ (¸*´¨(♥