Announcement Thank you for your support! I will be taking a couple of months off as I am moving to Europe and will be setting up a new Etsy shop with stencils and more digital downloads. If you would like to hear more news, please sign up for my newsletter - https://mailchi.mp/e9a0d1723151/stencilation-discount
Thank you for your support! I will be taking a couple of months off as I am moving to Europe and will be setting up a new Etsy shop with stencils and more digital downloads. If you would like to hear more news, please sign up for my newsletter - https://mailchi.mp/e9a0d1723151/stencilation-discount
michmcdonald17 on Jul 31, 20204 out of 5 stars
Over all great experience, back and forth to get what I exactly wanted. She nailed it!
Temecula on Jul 13, 20205 out of 5 stars
Great experience and worked great. Thank you!
Lynnette on Jul 13, 20205 out of 5 stars
This is lovely. Will enjoy using
Mary on Jul 13, 20205 out of 5 stars
Shipped quickly. Very cute design.
skippy34 on Jul 8, 20205 out of 5 stars
Thank you! It looks great!
Lynette on Jul 7, 20205 out of 5 stars
Loved my custom stencil. Thank you for great service!
chatnoir2118 on Jun 29, 20205 out of 5 stars
Purge the for what I am planning to make
skippy34 on Jun 27, 20205 out of 5 stars
I love your helpful hints, thank you!
Marianne on Jun 25, 20205 out of 5 stars
Thank you so much, I used it for a birthday present for my granddaughter’s 10 birthday she want a flaming party.
Tia on Jun 20, 20205 out of 5 stars
Haven’t used the stencil yet but Love Love Love the design, going to use it on my mailbox & front door if possible. Easy purchase & on time. Thank You
Reusable stencils and stenciled products for you and your home
Stencilation is a shop for people who love all things stenciled.
My obsession started with stenciling a wall in my new house in 2007 with a beautiful birch tree stencil. Then I got a few more and then started making my own.
I especially love my stenciled towels and etched water bottles. It's so easy to add a little custom touch to your everyday life by choosing one of a kind item.
My 5 year old daughter is very excited to work alongside me in my studio and cannot wait till I make a new stencil so she can try it when making cards.
Accepted payment methods
Returns and exchanges
I gladly accept returns and exchanges
I don't accept cancellations
The following items can't be returned or exchanged
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
- Items on sale
Returns and exchange details
If you wish to return an item, please contact me before sending it back. The shipment expenses will have to be paid by the buyer. Returns will be accepted only if you have contacted me within 14 days after receiving the item.
Please contact me as soon as possible if you received wrong item or if there was some damage, I will try to make it right.
Most of the items that I offer are made to order. Each listing gives an estimated time that is required to make the item - this time period excludes the time it takes to ship the item to you. If you need your item sooner, please inquire before placing your order.
Once I receive your order, I will send you a message confirming and giving you an approximate time when I am planning on shipping the item.
If you are making your first purchase on Etsy:
The items will be shipped most economical and fastest way.
Buyer assumes all responsibility for taxes and/or duty fees imposed by their individual country.
Please note in addition to possible production delays listed above, possible shipping delays may occur due to mail carrier service policies. These may include weekends, public holidays, mail carrier service closures, weather delays, and the like.
Additional policies and FAQs
Colors that you see on the computer screen might vary slightly from the actual item you will receive.
Information I Collect
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order, for example), if you contact me directly.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on EU-US Privacy Shield and SSL Security to encrypt and transfer securely any data from the EU, as that is what Etsy uses.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Silvija Butkeraityte, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at
vukis21 [!at] yahoo.com