StinnettStudio is taking a short break
Note from shop owner
Matt on Dec 8, 20215 out of 5 stars
Another great piece of art by Mr. Stinnett! This is my fourth purchase from Mike and will not be my last. Keep up the fine work!
Pam on Oct 25, 20215 out of 5 stars
This painting is so much better than I anticipated. It's absolutely gorgeous The frame looks to be hand carved also. It is such a keepsake and will have a special place in our home.. after Christmas (it's a gift for my husband), and I'm having a hard time waiting. Mike is a very talented artist, so glad I was lucky enough to find him.
5 out of 5 stars
Attention to detail! I’d love to see Michael make more pieces like this of different animals.
5 out of 5 stars
I’ll wear this up to the hunting camp and on many outdoor adventures!
5 out of 5 stars
Awesome! I will enjoy this necklace. It’s hanging from a deer antler in my home for now, but I don’t think I will be able to resist wearing it on my next outdoor adventure!
ARI on May 19, 20215 out of 5 stars
Amazing item and a wonderful artist. Thanks to pearl too!
V on Apr 23, 20215 out of 5 stars
I'm so happy with this necklace!! I have been wearing it every day since I got it and it holds up amazingly!! The wood and detail is mesmerizing as well!!! The craftsmanship is superb and gorgeous!!!
Andrew on Feb 27, 20215 out of 5 stars
Absolutely amazing! Pictures do not do it justice! Mike Stinnets work is second to none!
Anna on Jan 22, 20215 out of 5 stars
The necklace from Mike was amazing!! The carving and details of the necklace were beautiful. We have always wanted a piece carved by him and we are so happy with our purchase!
David on Mar 30, 20205 out of 5 stars
Wow!!!!!!! Mike this trout is absolutely stunning!! Are you sure this is not a real fish?? I have a hard time accepting this was carved from a block of wood!! It is a spectacular work of art from a master artist and carver! A treasured piece of art! Mike did an amazing job on this Brown Trout! His attention to detail is impeccable! The beauty, artistry and craftsmanship are all superb! I'm honored to have received this! Thank you so much!!
About Mike and Brenda Stinnett
Maker, Designer, Outdoors Man, Hiker, Fisherman, Hunter, Carver, Painter.
I have always been an Outdoors man, inspired by the beauty of Gods creation.
Printing Company for fine art prints.
CA, United States
Pixels is the printing company for my fine art paintings.
Accepted payment methods
Returns & exchanges
Information I Collect
To fulfill your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, limited payment information , and the details of the product that you’re ordering. (I do not receive your credit card numbers or have access to your banking information, etc.) You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information about custom orders of pendants or walking sticks. Because I am years behind on my orders I ask for your contact information, too, so that I can let you know when I am able to begin making your order. Also you might choose to contact me directly through messaging here on Etsy or by phone calls, texts or regular emails.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfill your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies like, but not limited to, USPS, UPS, and Fed Ex. The shipping companies want your phone number on your shipping label if your purchase will be shipped outside the US. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services. I do not sell your personal information.
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
If you have called me or asked me to call you I may store your contact information and also texts between us, in my phone. This is for the purpose of contacting you about your project and to be able to reference the details that you and I have discussed about your project or future projects.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Mike Stinnett and my wife Brenda Stinnett, are the data controllers of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact us here on Etsy or at mike.stinnett.art [!at] gmail.com. Alternately, you may mail me at:
Mike Stinnett, P.O. Box 692, Canyon City OR 97820
Thanks for stopping by!