studiofresca is taking a short break
Anonymous on Mar 1, 20125 out of 5 stars
Anonymous on Dec 9, 20115 out of 5 stars
beautiful print and fast shipping Thanks!
Anonymous on Dec 25, 20075 out of 5 stars
It's amazing what studio fresca can do with recycled products! I gave "Mable the Fish" as a Christmas gift to my Sister and she loves it. Now she want's to order one for someone else!! Excellent originality and detail. Great price and I received my "Fish Hook Series" art piece prompty after ordering. Thank you Fresca!!!
Anonymous on Nov 23, 20075 out of 5 stars
I fell in love with Bahama Blush's pastel and tranparent colors! nOriginally purchased as a gift, I liked "him" so much I decided to keep "him" for myself! Each of Fresca's pieces is unique und lovingly put together with great detail! Purchasing Bahama Blush on the website was effortless and I was impressed with "his" quick delivery to my mailbox! Thank you, Fresca!
Anonymous on Nov 23, 20075 out of 5 stars
This whimsical little guy is my favorite! Jamaican Jimmy's details are amazing - I especially love the red kissing lips! nFresca's mosaic art makes great gifts and conversation pieces! nI appreciate the fact that each piece is handmade with recycled materials, which were and collected and selected by the artist with great care and put back to life in such a unique and special way!
Accepted payment methods
Returns and exchanges
1. ASK FIRST - Please do e-mail or Convo (Conversation) me, BEFORE making your purchase, with any questions or concerns you may have about the item.
2. REFUNDS - I will refund the amount of purchase on items ONLY when insured against loss and damage during shipping and ONLY when: a.) I have been contacted by the buyer within 3 days of receiving the item via a "Refund Request" which MUST be sent through the Etsy Conversation (or 'Convo') system that includes a valid explanation for the return; and b.) the item is returned from the buyer (buyer to pay shipping costs) and received by me in good condition within 7 days of the date the buyer sent the "Refund Request".
3. DAMAGED GOODS - While I pack all items VERY carefully and always include delivery confirmation and insurance, if an insured item is lost or damaged during shipping, the cost can ONLY be recouped if you, the buyer, and I, the seller, work together. Please be aware that it is the responsibility of the buyer to report the problem both to me AND to the shipping authority. I will also make a report of the problem at my end. (Two ends are better than one...) If an item is damaged, PLEASE SAVE THE PACKAGING AND THE ITEM to show to the shipping agency — it is a requirement for reimbursement.
While I have never had a problem with shipping my art work, I know it can be a terrible disappointment for a buyer to contend with a lost or damaged item. Be assured, I will work with you to bring the situation to resolution, but please be aware that I cannot "just send another one" as each work of art is a unique, one-of-a-kind piece. Options I can offer, depending on the situation and timing, are: a.) reimbursement for the item (based on the outcome of the shipping insurance claim) or b.) a substitution of the item (if one is available), which the buyer would need to approve (also based on the outcome of the shipping insurance claim)
PAYPAL, PERSONAL CHECKS, MONEY ORDERS AND CASHIERS (or "Bank") CHECKS
In addition to PayPal, I do accept Personal Checks, Money Orders and Cashiers (or "Bank") Checks from established and verified buyers with positive Feedback. Please be advised that your item cannot be shipped until your check, e-check, or money order has been accepted by, and cleared by, the bank. While this usually takes less than 5 days once I have received your check or money order, it may cause a delay of up to 14 days, depending on the banking institution on which your money is drawn.
TIME TO PAYMENT
To reserve your item and ensure your purchase, please let me know if there will be a delay in payment. If I have not received your PayPal payment, check or money order within 7 days from purchase, the sale will be canceled and the item relisted. Please do contact me through the Etsy Conversation system if there is a problem or delay with payment.
1. DELIVERY CONFIRMATION - I always use delivery confirmation, which is very helpful, but not fool proof. (Just check out the Etsy Forum for more on this subject...)
2. INSURANCE - I always include insurance on every item I ship. Since all my artwork is one-of-a-kind and irreplaceable (I don't have another identical item stashed away in inventory in my studio to send to you if the original is lost or damaged during shipping) and because each piece takes a considerable amount of my time (which is valuable to me) I want to make sure we are both protected in the event that there is a problem.
3. COMBINED SHIPPING - I WILL combine shipping on multiple items, which are purchased at the same time and which have the same shipping address, whenever I can reasonably do so without risking damage to the item or increased shipping costs for oversize packages. (Yes, sometimes two packages are cheaper than one...) If you are purchasing more than one item and want a price for combined shipping, please convo me so I can adjust the invoice and charges.
4.) INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING - I am delighted to be part of the "whole world market" and will consider shipping internationally WHEN POSSIBLE. Buyers need to know that: a.) international shipping can be very expensive; b.) payment options may complicate matters on international orders; c.) some items cannot legally be shipped to some countries from the USA; d.) many countries requires customs forms and/or fees by the sender and/or reciever; e.) that international shipping times may be quite short, but they may also be very l-o-n-g; f.) that delivery confirmation and insurance may not available to all destinations, which could present a problem to both the buyer and the seller since I cannot offer a refund in any form where I cannot insure an item against loss or damage during shipping.
5.) TIME TO SHIPPING - I ship all purchases on the very next business day after the check or other form of payment has been cleared by the bank.
6.) QUESTIONS ENCOURAGED - If you have a question or concern about shipping, please ask BEFORE you make your purchase.
Additional policies and FAQs
Due to the proliferation of on-line shopping scams; forged checks, bogus money orders and "reversed" credit card charges for refund after items have shipped; as well as internet stalking and harassment, that hurt everyone involved in on-line communities and internet commerce, I reserve the right to refuse sales and service to anyone at anytime for any reason in the rare circumstances that I believe the necessity to do so is for my own financial or personal protection.
I believe the Feedback system used here in the Etsy on-line community is a useful and positive tool for both Sellers AND Buyers. Therefore I do participate fully and hope that all my buyers will do the same. Since clear communication is a key to satisfied buyers and successful sellers, I do ask that if you have a concern or problem you will please communicate with me in order to find a solution BEFORE leaving Feedback and be assured that I will accord you the same consideration.
STATEMENT OF DISCLOSURE
Other Etsy Shops with which I have connections include:
AlterEcoFasions - a boutique shop I run with my mother that specializes in unique, handmade, high quality recycled wearable "art" apparel (in start-up phase)
AlterEcoDesigns - sister shop to the above, which carries home decor items we create (coming soon)
TheFoundRe - where we "destash" excess and unused supplies and feature select vintage items (coming soon)
AlohaBlues - another recycled fashion store focusing on Hawaiian and tropical themed fabric items, which is run by a friend and myself (established)
KauaiGlass - I am a member and volunteer of Kauai Recycling for the Arts, which owns this shop and features unique glass art, architecture and jewelry created from recycled glass on the island of Kauai