paper cut maps and the city prints collection
StudioKMO's Shop Policies
thanks for visiting my studio shop. please stop back often to see the newest cities!
if payment is not made promptly for any items or shipping, then i will cancel a sale at my own discretion.
* smaller prints are mailed in a sturdy, flat, cardboard mailer to avoid bending or folding. (USPS priority mail in the U.S. and USPS first class for international shipping)
* originals will be mailed with extra cardboard sheets for protection and includes shipping insurance.
* the mapcuts are shipped flat, sandwiched between layers of foam board, wrapped in a foam protectant and shipped in a flat cardboard box. (these ship next day to customers in the U.S. and USPS international mail for international orders)
* international shipping is available, if you have any difficulties, send me a message.
* please note international shipping is available but the price includes minimal tracking and no insurance for the prints. if you would like to add these options, please contact me prior to placing an order.
* if an international order is lost, i can not replace or refund the order unless shipping insurance was paid for and placed on the order.
* international orders are subject to customs, this process sometimes takes longer for some countries.
* frames will not be replaced if damaged unless the customer helps in all necessary steps for shipping insurance claims.
Refunds and Exchanges
sorry, since these are custom pieces of artwork, all sales are final. no refunds or exchanges.
in some cases, refunds may be issued for custom order items that have not yet been started, although any fees associated with the sale may be deducted from the refund.
Additional Policies and FAQs
if you have any questions/concerns, please contact me.
* each city print is protected with cardboard backing and placed in a clear plastic sleeve. ready to give as a gift.
* complimentary gift notes are available, just include your gift message in the message of the sale.
Last Updated February 28, 2014