sugarflowerdesign is taking a short break
Anonymous on Jul 20, 20115 out of 5 stars
My map turned out fabulous and every guest has really responded positively to how great they looked! Thanks again for doing such a great job!
Anonymous on Apr 3, 20115 out of 5 stars
Our wedding map exceeded our expectations--you did such a fabulous job and went above and beyond while creating it and allowing us to edit the spots. n nthanks, n nLaura Sam
Anonymous on Mar 6, 20115 out of 5 stars
I LOVE the wedding map that was created for me!!! I highly recommend sugarflowerdesign - they are professional, very easy to work with and have great ideas. They were able to put together exactly what I wanted - definitely will use again!
Anonymous on Feb 24, 20115 out of 5 stars
Autumn was so easy to work with, responsive, and created an exceptional map for our event. Her attention to detail, aesthetic eye, and skill made this project so easy (for me) and so worthwhile. I can't wait to have it printed and share it with our guests!
Anonymous on Feb 21, 20115 out of 5 stars
Great customer service and communication and my map was AMAZING! Autumn matched the design EXACTLY to my invitations and I've gotten so many compliments already!
Anonymous on Jan 17, 20115 out of 5 stars
The map is super! I had more of a hand drawn feel to my invitations and she totally matched the feel and it looks like a perfect fit.
My philosophy is to work with each client as individually as possible. All questions are welcome, all ideas considered. My goal is to help you realize your stationery "vision" with your budget and stress level both well in check.
So, while I have many designs and pricing options listed in my shop, that is just the tip of the iceberg. I bring my 15 years of design and production experience to EVERY client, regardless of budget. I'm happy to bend, tweak, adjust or start from scratch - we work together each step of the way to ensure an exciting and joyful result.
Different stationery sets in the shop come with different timeline, proofing, printing and material options. So, be sure to read each description carefully! If you aren't sure about your options, just ask.
Fully custom-designed stationery is also available! Please convo me for details as the process and pricing vary a bit from the info in my shop policies. I can do small and simple or crazy over-the-top.
I welcome your feedback, ideas and mutual love for all things stationery. Please feel free to convo me, find Sugarflower Design on Facebook (news, FREEBIES, etc) or follow HIYASUGARFLOWER on twitter.
Accepted payment methods
Returns & exchanges
All major credit cards accepted via PayPal.
Please note that PayPal payments by check may take several business days to clear your account. Design work will commence after your check clears PayPal.
Customers in Texas will be required to pay a sales tax of 8.25% (shipping is subject to sales tax).
Shipping of materials is via USPS. Whenever possible I use eco-friendly packing materials to ship your stationery.
While assembly services are available through Sugarflower, note that unless we discuss that in advance (and associated fees) printed stationery will arrive flat-packed and ready for assembly by you.
Please be sure that your Etsy address and Paypal address are the same so that your shipment is not delayed. If you wish to ship to a different address, please list the address in the NOTES TO SELLER section during checkout.
RUSH ORDERING and RUSH SHIPPING are available. Please convo me for pricing info and availability.
Additional policies and FAQs
As with all products purchased online, colors/art/photography visible to you on your monitor may not accurately represent the designs created by Sugarflower Design.
Color matching is never an exact science. However, there are industry-standard ways to select and match colors based on your preferred method of printing. We will discuss the best way to match your colors as part of the design and proofing process for your stationery.
I encourage you to print downloadable art as many times as you wish for your OWN purposes. However, the rights to the art you have purchased belong to Sugarflower Design and are not available for your own distribution or modification (in part or in whole). I take this seriously.
ABOUT CUSTOMIZED STATIONERY:
Price estimates for customized stationery include TWO rounds of proofing/editing. Additional rounds of edits may incur additional design fees at the $65/hour rate.
You will receive a PDF proof of each piece to approve prior to printing your stationery OR emailing final printable files.
It is crucial to determine printing plans for your stationery BEFORE design begins. Different printing methods require different file set-ups, color matching systems, etc. As different printing methods have very different levels of both quality AND cost, I am happy to walk you through those options via email or by phone to ensure you choose the best option for your needs. Generally they fall into two categories: Home printing (DIY) and professional printing.
About HOME PRINTING of PDF/Printable stationery files:
1) It is your responsibility to assess your capacity to fulfill your project on your own PRIOR to purchase. It is important to have a good sense of your computer, printer and the materials you plan to use. Sugarflower Design is not responsible for the final outcome.
2) We want you to have a good time and a successful project. So, if you are stuck with a question, need referrals for paper/materials or need some (not too technical) printer troubleshooting assistance WE ARE HERE FOR YOU! Convo us and we will do our best to help. :)
3) If you are CONSIDERING a home-production project (whether you use Sugarflower's files or not) convo me to request the Sugarflower Assembly Instructions Sheet. Again, you DO NOT have to be a Sugarflower customer to request this helpful info sheet. It includes tips on preparing your workspace, postage, proofing, print troubleshooting and more.
USING A PROFESSIONAL PRINTER TO PRINT YOUR PDF/PRINTABLE FILE:
1) Many clients choose to take their PDF files to a local printer instead of going the DIY route. My PDF default set up is for home/office printers, so it is important to let me know in advance if you plan to take your files to a professional printer. Significant adjustments to the files may be necessary, and additional design fees may apply.
2) I am happy to work directly with the printer of your choice to ensure a smooth delivery of files for printing. HOWEVER, as I am ultimately not in charge of your printer selection OR their quality of work, I cannot be held responsible for the outcome of outsourced printed files.
The best way to ensure a quality outcome for my designs is to allow me to manage the print process here in Austin. I can print small runs in-studio using high quality inkjet printing OR outsource to one of my carefully-selected local print professionals. Managing the process here allows me to ensure the printed items match the preferences you indicate during the design/proofing process.
PLEASE read the refunds and exchange policies for my shop before placing an order.