sunshineandnoir

Modern Gemstone Jewelry by Susan Chastain-Hulbert

LA, California

sunshineandnoir is taking a short break

Loading
sunshineandnoir

Contact shop owner

sunshineandnoir

Reviews

No reviews in the last year

Shop policies

Last updated on April 29, 2022

Etsy automatically translates most text on the site to your preferred language.

See in original language

Hi! Thanks for looking!

All items are photographed by my husband, and are edited in Photoshop in order to get the most accurate depiction of the item. Please be aware that monitor settings vary, so what we have corrected to make the best true-to-life image on our computer may not look exactly the same on yours.

Most of my jewelry pieces are one of a kind, but I will sometimes make more pieces if I have the stones or I can get more stones. If you see something you like in the sold section, please convo me and I will let you know if I can make another one for you.


If you have any questions about how to buy on Etsy, please see this link: http://www.etsy.com/faq_buying.php

If you have any questions for me, please email me at sunshineandnoir [!at] yahoo.com, or convo me through Etsy.

Accepted payment methods

Paypal

Returns & exchanges

See item details for return and exchange eligibility.

Payment

Payments can be made with Paypal using your credit card or bank account (you must have a verified Paypal account to use your checking or savings account).

Here's a link to Etsy's FAQ on paying with Paypal: http://www.etsy.com/faq_buying.php#buying_with_paypal

CA residents will be charged sales tax.

Shipping

I must receive your payment before I will ship. If your Paypal payment is an e-check (paying with a checking or savings account), it could take 3-4 days for the payment to clear.

I use the shipping address on your Paypal account. If you would like me to ship to a different address, please leave it in the Message To Seller section at Checkout.

Shipping of jewelry is by First Class Mail, with Delivery Confirmation. Shipping for one item is $2.50, second item is an additional $1.50.

I will email you when I ship your item to let you know that it's on its way.

Live outside the US? Please convo or email me and I'll be happy to determine your shipping price asap.

Additional policies and FAQs

What is 14k gold filled? A thin layer of gold is pressure bonded to a base metal core (usually brass). The gold is tarnish resistant.

What is sterling silver? It is silver that is 92.5% pure. The other 7.5% is another metal, often copper, that makes the silver harder so it will better resist wear and tear. Sterling silver is non-allergenic and can tarnish over time but is easily cleaned.