Rhiannon Goad on Oct 23, 2015
invitations were created quickly and exactly as I asked. Thanks again
pmzephyr on Jun 9, 2015
Loved my invites. Seller was great to work with. She bent over backwards to get my invites done even though I sent my pictures incorrectly.
Accepted payment methods
- Accepts Etsy gift cards
If you choose to order printed cards, they will be shipped to you directly from the printer via 2nd Day Air. The shipping charge is $9.00.
Refunds and Exchanges
Additional policies and FAQs
All printing is done through a professional photography lab. Card stock cards have the option of carrying the design over to the back and are press printed onto 110lb card stock. Photo paper cards are printed on Kodak Endura Matte finish paper.
If you would like for me to have the cards printed the pricing is as follows:
4x6 Matte Photo Paper - $.90 each (min order of 25)
5x7 Matte Photo Paper - $1.00 each (min order of 25)
5x7 Card Stock - $1.50 each (must be ordered in sets of 25)
All printed cards come with envelopes and include the design fee (you don't pay the $15-$17 in my listings in addition to the printed prices). Shipping directly from the printer via UPS 2nd day air is $9. It takes about 24 hours to get a proof to you (sometimes sooner). Once approved, printed cards ship the next business day.
Please feel free to convo me if you have any other questions.
**HOW DOES THE PROCESS WORK?**
1. Browse through our designs and choose the overall style that you like. Keep in mind that you can usually change the background and font colors, font styles, wording, etc.
2. Once you decide on a design and place your order, send an email to orders [!at] sweetsmiledesigns.com with the following information for your card.
--PLEASE let us know at this time what size card you would like - 5x7, 4x6. or another size.
--For invitations, send the child's name, party date, time, and location.
--For announcements, send the child's names, parents' names, birth date, time, weight, length, and any additional wording.
--Feel free to let us know if there is anything you want to change, such as colors, fonts, wording, etc.
3. After submitting your order, you may use our convenient photo upload page to send us your photos or email them to orders [!at] sweetsmiledesigns.com. Here is the upload form:
4. Once your photos and information are received, a proof will be emailed to you within 24-48 hours, sometimes sooner. Please look over it carefully and decide if any changes need to be made. Let us know if you want to change anything or if it is ready to print. We will make as many changes/adjustments as necessary to make the proof perfect!
5. Once you are completely happy with the look of your card, we will send you the full-resolution digital file or send it to the printer, depending on what you purchased. Printed cards usually ship the next business after proof approval.
**CAN I CUSTOMIZE THE DESIGN THAT I CHOOSE?**
Absolutely! You can change almost anything on our designs including fonts, colors, wording, background, and photo color. Just tell us about any requests that you have when you email the information for your order.
**SHOULD I EDIT MY PHOTOS BEFORE SENDING THEM TO YOU?**
There is no need for you to edit your photos. We will crop and edit them for you. We can convert them to black and white or sepia, remove red eye, and fix blemishes and backgrounds. We will also crop them in the most flattering way for the design you choose. Please send us the original, unedited version to maintain the highest possible quality.
**CAN I SEND PROFESSIONAL PHOTOS FOR MY CARD?**
Yes, but only if you have a copyright release from the photographer or studio. Because of copyright laws, we can not use a professional photograph without their written release. To avoid delays, we suggest requesting the copyright release from your photographer before placing your order. By submitting your photos to us, you agree that you hold the copyright or have obtained permission from your photographer to use the photos for the purpose of creating a photo card. You agree that you accept full responsibility for the use of the photos you submit.
**WILL THE COLORS I SEE IN MY PROOF BE EXACTLY THE SAME ON THE ACTUAL CARD?**
While we make every effort to represent colors as accurately as possible, they may not look the same on every computer monitor. It is possible that the colors on your card may not be exactly the same as what you see on your computer monitor.