TangoPig is taking a short break
Anonymous on Oct 25, 20125 out of 5 stars
Love this pendant -- brings back happy memories of a tropical vacation. Thanks for such a terrific transaction!
Anonymous on Jun 14, 20125 out of 5 stars
Even more beautiful in person! Thank you for shipping so quickly. I am so happy with this purchase!
Anonymous on Dec 5, 20115 out of 5 stars
Gorgeous gorgeous things!
Anonymous on Nov 23, 20105 out of 5 stars
Tangopig is AWESOME! Terrific customer service that went beyond the usual. I will definitely return. Thanks for everything.
Anonymous on Aug 2, 20105 out of 5 stars
PERFECT for my wedding. No matter what I needed tangopig got for me. I cannot tell you how thankful I am for the gorgeous necklaces, constant communication, and quick service I received. thank you and when I get wedding pictures you better believe you'll see that necklace, I love it! :)
Anonymous on Jul 9, 20105 out of 5 stars
Oh, my gosh, these earrings are darling. I love the design and the turqouise is absolutely gorgeous. Such clever earrings! And so light, too. Thank you! n nI highly recommend this seller!
My email address is tangopigcreations [!at] gmail.com. You can contact me at any time at that address or on Etsy.
Accepted payment methods
Returns and exchanges
I will usually repair broken items if you ship them to me, though rest assured that breakage has never before been a problem. I consider this part of customer service. There may be a small fee if, say, I need to replace beads or if the damage is so severe that I have to completely revise the design.
Due to the nature of sending items off into the world and the impossibility of determining fault, I deal with breakage on a case-by-case basis. If your bracelet arrives in the mail crushed, then of course we can work together; if your necklace gets broken because you decided to wear it to compete in a wrestling tournament, that's something else entirely. ;) Remember that replacement is often impossible with one-of-a-kind pieces. But I reiterate: this is very unlikely to occur, as my jewelry stands up to a lot of wear.
I will accept returns if these conditions are met:
1. The item is in original condition. That means no damage, no missing pieces, no returning half of a set.
2. It has been less than a week since the item was delivered. This prevents people from deciding to "rent" my pieces for a special event and then get their money back ... unfortunately, it's happened.
3. You promise, in writing, that the design has not been copied, duplicated, or noted for future duplication.
If you ship the item back to me, I will refund you the purchase price, less shipping and Etsy fees (usually a negligible amount).
My goal is always to make your purchase from a handmade artist go as smoothly as possible. I like happy customers!
If I do not receive payment within five days of purchase, I will assume the sale cancelled and relist the item. Don't worry, I'll send reminders!
That said, you'll see from my feedback that my buyers have been impressed with my delivery speed. And if you have a particular shipping need, contact me and I'll do my best to work something out.
Shipping is USPS First Class by default. I'll happily ship priority/overnight/UPS/by dromedary/whatever if you need it; I'll invoice you for any extra expenses incurred.
My usual shipping day is Monday. Again, if you have other needs, convo me. I'm flexible.
Additional policies and FAQs
Some sold pieces can be recreated on request. See something you like that's gone? Convo me and let me know! This is subject to the availability of components and the edition limit of the item; unless the description says otherwise, I will recreate on request up to a limit of ten items. However, keep in mind that I use a lot of vintage beads that may not be able to be perfectly matched!
I love doing custom work, and I specialize in jewelry "upgrading." Do you have a pendant you never wear but which you might wear if it was on a stylish beaded necklace? I can do that. Do you have three too-short childhood necklaces with sentimental value? I can combine them into one fashion strand. Do you treasure your button collection but have no way to use it? I can turn nearly any button into part of a bracelet. Do you have jewelry from your grandmother that's precious to you but too dated to wear? I can redesign vintage pieces into jewelry you'll be proud to wear to any occasion.
I also do more standard requests: a freshwater pearl necklace for your wedding, cute matching charm bracelets for you and your sisters, a pair of earrings in your wife's favorite color. Convo me or send a custom Alchemy request and let's talk about what I can make for you.
Custom item policies are as follows:
1. Unless we agree otherwise in advance, all payment will be half up front and half before shipping. The first half is a deposit and is not refundable.
2. Estimated dates of completion assume steady communication between you, the commissioner, and me, the designer.
3. After the piece is finished, one full redesign is covered by the price of a custom order. Further redesigns will cost extra, unless I'm correcting a serious misunderstanding on my part.
4. If you have not specified your wishes or have changed a specification, failing to read your mind is not a serious misunderstanding on my part. ;)
5. I will NOT replicate another artist's work. This is a matter of ethics and is not negotiable. However, I'm happy to work with inspiration from an existing piece.
6. If you request a change in materials, this may be reflected in an adjusted price.
7. Please, please, feel free to describe your vision in detail. If something is infeasible, I'll gently tell you, but I love a customer who knows just what they want.
Looking forward to working on any custom items!