Announcement Delightfully wearable jewelry and accessories, handmade in Singapore by Jasmin Lee. Bespoke requests are welcome.
Delightfully wearable jewelry and accessories, handmade in Singapore by Jasmin Lee. Bespoke requests are welcome.
ragamuffin on Aug 6, 2016
Shipped quickly. Well made and perfect for everyday wear
alansing on Feb 22, 2016
Really cool organic piece. Love it. Thank you so much!
Ashley on Feb 16, 2016
The crystals, are so sparkly, the way they catch the light. The gold wrapping is very secure.
A home-based, handmade jewellery line that emerged from an out-of-control bead collection
People usually ask what the name of my jewellery line means. It is a word inspired by Tellus, the Roman equivalent of the earth goddess, Gaia. We do literally get all our raw materials right from the earth, while the diversity of nature inspires each of our senses every day. Someone once said the name Tellurus sounds a bit sci-fi, yet has a fantasy vibe to it. I love that :)
There is no secret or sob story here; as my bio says I love colours and textures and was collecting too many beads and baubles for my own good. Decided to try my hand at making my own accessories because I did not (and still do not) want to look like what the mass market thinks I should. Started out by giving stuff to friends and family, and when I discovered Etsy as a platform specifically for handmade goods, I decided to reach out to the world.
Some of my principles:
- I am partial to classic styles and minimalist adornment that is easy to wear season after season. This may manifest in simple shapes, subtle contrasts, brushed metal, tonal colours, texture highlights, and an overall sense of grace and balance.
- I'm not a machine, and I don't like to churn out too many of the same thing. Many pieces are one-off or made in limited runs. It doesn't matter to me that many people make hoops or gemstone necklaces for example, because they're all handmade by different people and each piece is intrinsically and infinitely different, i.e. as unique as you.
- I rarely sketch things out and prefer to go with the flow. Fortunately this is one area in which the best things have been made from the least amount of planning.
- I feel it's more important to surround yourself with timeless beauty that complements and enhances YOU, than to chase meaningless trends just because everyone else is. Every body is different, and what works for others might not work for you or your lifestyle. (Yes, there are so many fashion "trends" I wish had died several years ago...)
- I'm not fond of big sales and perennial discounts; I would much rather give something away and retain control over its perceived value. However, I do think it's important to reward loyal & return customers now and then...
- I myself love shopping indie and handmade. That feeling of buying direct from the creator because of a shared vision or connection, minus as many redundant middlemen and commercial layers as possible, and of knowing you are helping artists support themselves in doing what they love!
Owner, Maker, Designer, Photographer
I love the process of creating more than anything else. I also happen to love individuality, taking photos, beautiful colours and textures, yoga, travel, animals, and the written word.
Accepted payment methods
All major credit cards are accepted via Paypal. You do not need to sign up as a member of Paypal in order to use its service as it accepts one-time credit card payments.
Credit cards via Paypal are preferred as this instant payment means your orders will be processed faster and you’ll receive your purchases sooner. If you wish to make a Bank Transfer, please send a note to have this option activated. After placing your order, please make payment within 3 days or it may be cancelled. In cases of inter-bank transfers, there is a usually bank processing time of 3-5 working days, and your order will be processed and shipped only after the transfer has been fully completed.
Credit card payments are accepted via Paypal. If you use an eCheck on Paypal, your purchase will be shipped only after the payment has been credited to our Paypal account.
Your items are carefully packed in a reusable ziplock storage bag, (recycled but clean) bubble wrap and/or tissue paper, and mailed in a padded envelope. A simple box will be used if the items are delicate.
If you are gift-giving and would prefer multiple items to be packed separately, please indicate this with your order as the least amount of packaging is used by default.
Orders are usually dispatched within three business* days. If your Paypal address is different from the one provided during checkout, there may be a slight delay while the correct address is being verified. Please take note that the current 3-day order processing lead time is in addition to any lead time on made-to-order items (which will be specified in item descriptions).
DUTIES & TAXES
Please be aware that when you purchase anything online and have it shipped to yourself from another country, you are considered an importer. Your country’s customs authority may levy an import tax/duty on your order, depending on its monetary value. Any such payments are your sole responsibility; Tellurus cannot and shall not be liable for any additional charges imposed by customs authorities at the shipment destination.
TRANSIT & DELIVERY
These are approximate transit times for registered mail based on Singapore Post estimates:
Singapore – 2 business* days
Asia Pacific – 5 to 7 business* days
UK – 5 to 9 business* days
Europe – 6 to 12 business* days
USA, Middle East – 8 to 14 business* days
You will receive email confirmation via Etsy once your order has been shipped, including the tracking number if applicable. For international deliveries, it is normal to expect delays in transit times and customs clearance during peak holiday seasons, inclement weather or times of heightened security.
In the unlikely event that you do not receive your shipment after 18 business* days, please contact us so that we can follow up with the post office to trace the shipment.
*Business days are Mondays to Fridays, excluding Saturdays, Sundays and designated Singapore public holidays, as well as national holidays in your own country.
Refunds and Exchanges
Refunds or exchanges are made on a case-by-case basis only. We cannot accept returns, exchanges or refunds on customised items.
Returns should be in new and unused condition and carefully packaged. We will not be able to process a return if it has been damaged in return transit. All initial and return shipping costs are non-refundable.
Additional policies and FAQs
** Yes, most things can be resized or tweaked somehow, just ask.
** Yes, customised orders are more than welcome.
** Yes, remakes might be possible provided similar materials are still available.
** Sales or discounts are typically not effected on a regular basis, but there may occasionally be other kinds of promos. And, well, you never know!