maritie on Aug 25, 2015
As usual, perfect! 😃
Deborah Floyd on Aug 14, 2015
Fast delivery, will provide comments at s later time after i use it
3 generations of Polynesian roots = Amazing Natural Skincare
Te Natura is a family owned (Kristen & Canyon!), handmade, natural skincare company. We use only the finest quality Polynesian ingredients and essential oils, most of which are certified organic. Designed for sensitive skin, each and every one of our products is 100% natural, made by hand in small batches and is paraben free, gluten free and cruelty free. We hope you enjoy the wonderful, natural aromas of the South Pacific as much as we enjoy bringing them to you!
- Kristen & Canyon
Want to smell something in person? Swing by and visit us at Portland Saturday Market booth #107 every weekend from March - Christmas Eve!
Owner, Chief Alchemist
Designer. Alchemist. Entrepreneur. Noticing how much better my sensitive skin would feel living in the islands and using traditional ingredients I started making my own products and sharing them. I love helping people smell good and feel good!
Chief Mojo Officer
People Person Extraordinaire. With a background in business to business sales, business development and marketing he is a big part of steering this ship as we grow our wholesale presence across the US and beyond.
- Kristen & Canyon
LOCAL? If you are in the Portland area swing on by the Saturday Market, we sell there most weekends. You can come and meet me and Canyon (my other half) and smell or try all of the products. We often demo new products there that we are developing.
FACEBOOK: Follow us at: http://www.facebook.com/TeNatura
Accepted payment methods
- Accepts Etsy gift cards
For up to the minute order and processing times please see our shop announcement:
US DOMESTIC CUSTOMERS: We ship USPS First Class or Priority Mail depending on the weight and size of the box. Once your order has shipped you will receive a confirmation email with tracking info.
INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS: We ship worldwide and love putting a pin in our map for each new country we ship an order to! Once you order has shipped you will receive a confirmation email. Sometimes your country may charge duty or fees on a package entering the country. You are responsible for any duties and/or custom's fees incurred. Please contact your local post office for the most accurate information on how this may apply to you.
Refunds and Exchanges
Please note we make all of our products by hand in small batches with natural ingredients. It is normal that there are slight variations in color, scent and texture. Due to the tropical ingredients we use it is normal for the Body & Massage Oils to look cloudy or solid at cold temperatures, this is due to the high natural coconut oil content (coconut oil melts at body temperature). Just move the bottle to a warm spot (above 60 degrees) or place the closed bottle in a mug of warm water to liquefy. This is also a lovely trick to use before giving a massage to warm the oil up!
Additional policies and FAQs
We are always happy to service wholesale clients if our businesses are the right fit. We also can supply practitioner/back bar sizes. If you are interested in carrying Te Natura in your store or spa please message us with the following info:
Type of Business
Number of Years in Business
Tax ID #, Resale #, Massage or Esthetician License #
We would be happy to work with you to put together an order to fit your needs. Minimum initial order is $200. We do not do consignment.
GREEN BUSINESS & PACKAGING
Prior to founding Te Natura, Kristen (our chief alchemist) worked as an ecological designer and green business professional, so naturally being green is VERY important to us. Rather than "green wash" our business choices we work sustainable solutions into everything we do from where we source our ingredients to how we make our products to what we package them in and how we ship them to you. Here are just a few things that make us special:
- We use only 100% natural ingredients most of which are certified organic, fairtrade or are wildcrafted.
- We make the products ourselves. No pre-made bases allowed. When we say handmade, we mean handmade!
- All of our packaging (except for the lip balm tubes and body polish jars) are made from post consumer recycled glass. Our goal is to source lip balm and body polish containers made from plant based, environmentally friendly bio plastic as soon as our purchasing volume allows. Our soaps are packaged in lovely, reusable natural cotton bags. We avoid using excess packaging and love coming up with elegant, simple solutions that are beautiful to look at!
- Our shipping materials are chosen carefully... the bubble mailers are made from biodegradable bioplastic, our bubble wrap is made from biodegradable bioplastic, our paper fill is 100% post consumer recycled and our boxes are made from post consumer recycled cardboard. Even our shipping labels are made from recycled paper stock!
- Our studio and office supplies are green all the way through from the cleaners we use to the paper in the printer. We hope to add solar panels soon to power our studio.
Thanks so much for your interest in Te Natura, you will love your new found soft skin!
-Kristen & Canyon