theQuirkyLizard

Hand Stamped Jewelry

Cincinnati, Ohio · 349 Sales

theQuirkyLizard

Hand Stamped Jewelry

Cincinnati, Ohio 349 Sales On Etsy since 2012

0 out of 5 stars
(62)

Announcement   Visit www.thequirkylizard.com for more options!

Announcement

Visit www.thequirkylizard.com for more options!

Lisa Pennekamp

Contact shop owner

Lisa Pennekamp

Reviews

No reviews in the last year
Michelle Bardi

Michelle Bardi on Dec 25, 2015

1 out of 5 stars

Ordered father daughter necklace set but as per shop owner when I contacted her, I was sent the keychain instead because "every other one of theses orders have been for the keychain because most men don't want to wear hearts around their neck". Quite honestly I didn't need an opinion as to what most men like and more importantly why would a shop owner take it upon themselves to send a customer something other than what they ordered? Unless it was a mistake of course. Instead of being defensive, a simple apology and sending the neck chain out which she said she would do after explained it was a Christmas gift would have been just fine. Unfortunately I didn't get either one. So my husband got the key chain on Xmas morning. And the clasp on my daughters necklace is broken as well. Disappointed....all around.

dottiejanowski1

dottiejanowski1 on Dec 7, 2015

3 out of 5 stars

Honestly I thought it would be better quality. Its really rough where the letters were stamped and flimsy. Also she didnt ship in 7 business days.

Lisa

Lisa responded on Dec 22, 2015

just an FYI these blanks are distributed by one of the largest blank distributers in the country. Meaning they are the same thickness you will find in 80% of hand stamped items. The other 20% are half as thick as this. So i would recommend NOT choosing hand stamped in the future. Flimsy? I would love to see you try and bend one of those bats with your bare hands! And as far as rough where the letters are stamped? Sorry, but i have no idea what you are talking about? Hand stamping puts an indent in the metal, so that obviously will cause the item to not be "smooth?"

emilyjen

emilyjen on Jan 1, 2015

5 out of 5 stars

The parents just flipped over these!

View all 62 reviews

Shop policies

Last updated on August 11, 2014
As a stay-at-home mom of 3 boys, its tough to find "me" time! But when i do, i love making chic baby items! I hope you like what you see : ) If there is an item you like, but want it in a different color/pattern/style then just ask. I will be happy to fit your needs!

Accepted payment methods

  • Pay with Visa
  • Pay with Master Card
  • Pay with American Express
  • Pay with Discover
  • Pay with PayPal
  • Buy with Apple Pay
  • Pay with Sofort
  • Pay with iDeal
  • Accepts Etsy gift cards
Shipping
Item will ship in 7 days.
Refunds and Exchanges
I make every attempt to show the details in the pictures. You will receive the exact item in the picture, therefor returns are not accepted. Thank you for your understanding!