Angela Hiteshew on Feb 11, 2017
So very happy with my purchase of the mallard cake toppers! They turned out so amazing--the hen in particular! Only minus is that the Drake arrived broken, but nothing some super glue couldn't fix. These will be wonderful keepsakes even after the wedding.
We love a good challenge!
I'm one of those moms who quit her job to stay home with her children. I had a lot of clay sitting around and I created two dinos that started the custom keepsake topper obsession. My sculptures look edible, but they are actually made out of high quality polymer clays.
Here's how we operate:
1. If you don't know exactly what you want--> Browse shop listings, sales section, and photos in my feedback section...my FB fan page has more photos, as well.
2. Purchase a listing if it's what you want. OR
3. Send me a convo through my Etsy shop: www.theaircastle.etsy.com with all of the details of your request and will respond shortly with a quote.
4. Once payment is received, I will contact you with photos for your approval before they are shipped...may take 4-6 weeks. Unless we have agreed on a specific date.
5. If you really love me...you might send a photo of my/your topper in action :)
Around the web
Jennifer L. Walker
Owner, Maker, Designer, Curator
Growing up, my mom was always creating something fabulous, whether it was a drawing of a unicorn, woodwork, sculptures, etc. I had one eyeball on my younger sisters and another on her hands...so it's no wonder why I do what I do and I LOVE it!
I would also like to invite you to read my client feedback...enjoy reading and browsing client photos!
Accepted payment methods
- Accepts Etsy gift cards
Please contact me if you experience any shipping issues: item was broken during shipment, item did not arrive, wrong item, etc.
*If an item does not arrive, I will do everything I can to track it down. If it is returned via USPS because an address was undeliverable, I will contact the buyer to get a new address to reship.
Refunds and Exchanges
Due to the custom and handcrafted nature of my sculptures, I can only refund/cancel your order within 48 hours of your initial purchase.
Additional policies and FAQs
Want something special made? Just ask!