TheAutumnRabbit is taking a short break
Note from shop owner
Brenda on Sep 15, 20225 out of 5 stars
I received the best service and the design of my logo was fantastic. My logo was even better than I envisioned! My expectations were exceeded. The turn around time was super fast!
Jess on May 17, 20225 out of 5 stars
Such a breeze to work with her and loved the customization she did! I’ll definitely be back for future logo needs!
Jess on May 13, 20225 out of 5 stars
It was so easy to work with Louise and she was amazing in answering my questions on a few customizations! The logos are so detailed and gorgeous- I’m so thrilled to have found her work!
5 out of 5 stars
Beautiful as always, thank you
5 out of 5 stars
Thank you Louise for a great service
5 out of 5 stars
Amazing as always, thank you
5 out of 5 stars
Always a fantastic service, thank you!
Vicky on Dec 3, 20215 out of 5 stars
Absolutely over the moon with my design!! Wonderful service & will use again & definitely recommend! Thank you! X
Adele Kilseimer on Nov 24, 20215 out of 5 stars
I am so pleased with this artwork. The quality exceeded my expectations and she was so wonderful to work with.
Martha Ellen on Aug 30, 20215 out of 5 stars
My second purchase. Great communication and great product....
Louise is a graphic designer with 8 years experience in business branding & website design. The Autumn Rabbit was born after discovering a love for drawing & fascination with design. She has great passion for all things hand painted & typography.
Accepted payment methods
Returns & exchanges
Additional policies and FAQs
* All premade files are for PERSONAL USE ONLY. You may not forward, share, sell, or distribute any file. The Autumn Rabbit Ltd retains all copyrights on items sold in my store.
* The sale of any file does not transfer ownership of copyright.
* Text edits are included in the price of each premade item. Two revisions of the original wording are allowed. Any additional revisions will be charged accordingly.
* Request a cancellation within 2 days of purchase for a full refund ONLY if work has not already started on your design.
* If a project is cancelled by The Autumn Rabbit due to unforeseen circumstances, the client will be provided a full refund in a timely manner.
* The client must proof all documentation and images prior to completion. Any amendments required after completion may be subject to charge.
* While The Autumn Rabbit takes all care to avoid errors, The Autumn Rabbit Ltd accepts no responsibility for typographical errors, spelling mistakes, or incorrect information on any. “The Client” must proof and approve all artwork prior to completion of finalized files. The confirmation of the Client’s shall be conclusive as to the approval of all.
RESPONSE TIME & COMMUNICATION
* Please see product listing for it’s specific turn around time. Instant download items are just that – instantly available for you.
* The majority of designer/client communication is normally via email. The Autumn Rabbit Ltd will not take design instruction or changes via telephone. Our work is predominantly visual so it makes sense to use a visual medium to communicate your ideas.
* The Client agrees to provide timely responses to The Autumn Rabbit Ltd after receiving status notifications, work for review or requests for information.
* If the client has failed to respond after 30 days, The Autumn Rabbit will automatically deem the project complete or cancelled, archiving any files and removing the project from our open system. At such time, The Autumn Rabbit Ltd shall have no further obligation to the client, and the client shall lose any investment already paid to The Autumn Rabbit Ltd as well as any design work. Any design work presented to the client for review up until this date will remain property of The Autumn Rabbit Ltd. Special circumstances will be taken into consideration and applied at the discretion of The Autumn Rabbit
* The Autumn Rabbit will use all reasonable efforts to meet quoted completion dates. However, The Autumn Rabbit will not be liable in cases of late reporting, however caused, nor shall lateness be deemed to be a breach or an act of negligence.
* The Autumn Rabbit Ltd will retain copyright to all designs that are not one of a kind and/or subject to resale.
* The Autumn Rabbit Ltd reserves the right to use stock images/clipart/vectors in the creation of designs if required.
* Unless otherwise agreed and arranged, The Autumn Rabbit Ltd reserves the right to showcase the finished logo and or website and associated design work in their portfolio and in any number of online galleries/portfolios/showcases as well as in printed literature, including books and magazines, now and in the future. Associated designs and artwork can include commercial print design/business cards/stationery design/signage/desktop icons/mobile phone and other portable device application icons and imagery.
* In submitting a picture/image/graphic to use in any of your design work, you are agreeing that you have the rights to use that picture/image/graphic and The Autumn Rabbit Ltd is not liable for any misuse of copyrighted images.
* If you require that The Autumn Rabbit Ltd work with a logo you acquired elsewhere you must have permission from the designer to alter/update/change the design or own copyright to the design(s) in questions. The Autumn Rabbit Ltd is not liable for any misuse of copyrighted graphics presented to us.
Our commercial licenses allow you to use our clipart and graphic elements to create custom end products for commercial use without providing credit to The Autumn Rabbit Ltd. By purchasing any of our commercial use licenses, you are agreeing to comply to all terms outlined in the license and the conditions below.
*You may sell under 500 units of your end product with the Standard License that is included with each clipart set. For more than 500 please ensure you upgrade to either our Extended use or Ultimate Commercial use License.
*If you are a large business and employee more than 1 person who will use these graphics then please ensure you purchase our Corporation License.
*Copyright does NOT transfer with sale. Copyright remains with The Autumn Rabbit Ltd.
*You must NOT claim the work of The Autumn Rabbit Ltd as your own. You may NOT promise exclusivity.
*Our product must constitute less than 50% of your creations.
*You may NOT use our products in the creation of “freebies”.
*You may NOT resell as clipart, re-distribute, sub-license, share or supply sources files to a third party.
*You may sell created items on third party sites e.g. Etsy, Café Press, Zazzle.
*You may create PRINTED stationery , hand made or printed cards, logos, marketing materials, invitations, brochures, flyers, business cards, all sort of printed stationery elements.
*Protect our files by using your watermark on creations that are publicly displayed online.
*End products must be packaged in such a way that the original resource files CANNOT be easily extracted by third parties.
*End product designs may NOT be trademarked, service marked, copyrighted or be a registered logo.
*All graphics by The Autumn Rabbit Ltd are protected by international copyright laws and treaties. The Autumn Rabbit Ltd owns all rights, including the copyrights to the graphics. Your rights to use the graphics are subject to the terms stated in the Licence agreement, and are conditional upon you making payment to The Autumn Rabbit Ltd for the usage rights of the graphics. The Autumn Rabbit Ltd reserves the right to make changes to these Terms and License.
LIABILITIES & PERMISSIONS
* The Autumn Rabbit Ltd is not liable for any printing errors and any subsequent monetary loss. Please check files and resolution prior to proceeding with printed materials with your chosen printers.
* With all printing there may be some color variations from what you have seen on screen, to what the final product looks like, and previous orders.
* The Autumn Rabbit Ltd assumes no responsibility for obtaining permission from professional photographers and is not liable for reproduction copyright laws. In submitting a picture to use in your design, you are agreeing that you have the rights to use that picture and The Autumn Rabbit is not liable for any misuse of copyrighted images. The photographer must also have the necessary permission/model release from all persons in the photo.
TROUBLESHOOTING & EDUCATING
The Autumn Rabbit is not responsible for troubleshooting or educating you on how to use the files provided. Instant download files will come with basic instruction but a working knowledge of Photoshop is essential. Usually a quick Google search can give sufficient info on the different file types and I am happy to give basic guidance but not tutorials!
CLIENT FILE ARCHIVAL
The Autumn Rabbit backs up all previous work and files, including all concepts, versions and variations. We keep all artwork for a period of 6 years from the date of the last project, after which time is will be deleted. We will either share a folder with all the finished artwork via DropBox.com or email them direct to you.
CLIENT/DESIGNER PROFESSIONAL COURTESY
* “The client” and The Autumn Rabbit Ltd agree to behave through all communications in a professional, courteous and respectful manner.
* Any actions toward staff or designers at The Autumn Rabbit deemed as disrespectful, unprofessional, abusive, bullying or verbal/written cruelty on the part of “The Client” may result in a cancellation of the project with no refund.
* Actions that may result in cancellation of the project may include: insulting language, profanity, unwarranted criticism of the designer’s general ability and not the art, disrespectful comments, personal insults, defamation, slander, swearing, flaming on social media sites, personal insults, threats regarding non-payment, bullying behavior general lack of respect.
AMENDMENTS TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
All and any amendments to the terms and conditions outlined in this submission must be provided in writing by “The Client” and signed by an authorized representative of “The Autumn Rabbiti” prior to the commencement of work outlined in this submission.
Updated: July 2018
Signed by: The Autumn Rabbit Ltd