thebakersconfections is taking a short break
Note from shop owner
nataliedobbin on Aug 22, 20205 out of 5 stars
Cute color and size. They worked great.
Leah on Aug 10, 20204 out of 5 stars
Color is as expected. Some color came off when we pulled them out of the pan
Diana in Whittier on Jul 14, 20205 out of 5 stars
Just what I was looking for. Fast delivery...thank you!
Alice on Jul 2, 20205 out of 5 stars
Arrived on time, and even prettier in person!
Sandra on Jul 2, 20205 out of 5 stars
Love it, and can't wait to make my car freshies!
Marlene on Jun 29, 20205 out of 5 stars
I have been looking for piping bag clips and decided to purchase two different kinds from this shop. Both work pretty good.
Marlene on Jun 29, 20205 out of 5 stars
I have been looking for piping bag clips and was glad to have found this shop.
Emily on Jun 24, 20205 out of 5 stars
Fast shipping, good quality stuff!
christinepoko on Jun 22, 20205 out of 5 stars
So cute! I can't wait to use this mold. A great shop that I would definitely buy from again.
The Bakers Confections - Bakers Party Shop: Etsy's #1 Baking & Party Supply Shop!
I've always had a passion for making and love of the arts and baking. I come from a line of artistic women and grew up with my mom created beautiful cakes and desserts. I enjoy creating displays and taking photos using the products we make and carry!
I have been baking and creating messes in the kitchen since my Grammy Bird started teaching me how to bake at 2 years old! I love creating new recipes and creating party cakes and desserts for friends and family!
Accepted payment methods
Returns & exchanges
Why We Need Your Information and How We Use It
We rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about our customers is important to our business. We share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
1. We share information with shopify.com as necessary to provide you our services and comply with our obligations as a website using their platform.
2. Service providers. We engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to our shop, such as delivery companies (stamps.com). We will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
3. Business transfers. If we sell or merge our business, we may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
4. Compliance with laws. We may collect, use, retain, and share your information if we have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
We may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, we may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If we are deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, we rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. We've describe these rights below:
1. Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information wer hold about you by contacting us using the contact information below.
2. Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict our use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where we are required to store data for legal reasons) we will generally delete your personal information upon request.
3. Object. You can object to (i) our processing of some of your information based on our legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from us after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, we will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
4. Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about our use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Us
For purposes of EU data protection law, we, Esther Holden and Shauna Osteen, are the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact us at hello [!at] bakerspartyshop.com. Alternately, you may mail us at:
the Bakers Party Shop
PO Box 6354
Scarborough, Maine 04074 USA
Frequently asked questions
How long before my order ships?
PROCESSING TIME: Most orders ship in 3-7 business days (excluding all USA holidays) depending on our current volume of orders. Everything ships from Maine (United States) and we only ship with the United States Postal Service at this time. Shipping upgrades are available at checkout and calculated to your address. Please account for the processing time before items are shipped.
How much does shipping cost?
To get the cost of each shipping option (First Class, Priority & Priority Express) please add all of the items you want to purchase from our shop to your shopping cart. Shipping will be calculated by weight and distance to your shipping address with USPS live shipping rates. We ship from Maine (East Coast, USA).
Can I get faster shipping?
Yes, you can upgrade to Priority or Priority Express right at checkout for both USA and International shipping. Please add all you want to your shopping cart and the cost will be calculated to your shipping address with live USPS live shipping rates. Please account for our processing time, which is the time it takes us to package your order for shipment.
USA PRIORITY: averages 2-3 business days (estimate only), once shipped
USA PRIORITY EXPRESS: 1-2 business days (guaranteed), once shipped
INTERNATIONAL PRIORITY: averages 6-10 business days (estimate only), once shipped
INTERNATIONAL PRIORITY EXPRESS: averages 3-5 days (estimate only), once shipped.