thebedtimestories is taking a short break
Anonymous on Dec 27, 20125 out of 5 stars
UNBELIEVABLY fast shipping. Gorgeous duvet cover and pillows. Thank you so much!
Anonymous on Dec 9, 20125 out of 5 stars
This might be the most amazing thing I have ever owned. The fabric is delicious and beautifully constructed. The buttons at the bottom of the Duvet are an amazing touch. I was worried that it wouldn't "feel good" to the touch, and my worry was for naught.
nThis is delicious.
Anonymous on Sep 4, 20125 out of 5 stars
So, so, so thrilled with this. Great service and super fast delivery even to australia!! Love this- an absolute favourite!!
Anonymous on Aug 20, 20125 out of 5 stars
I was beside myself with excitement to receive my stunning purchase today! It only took a couple of weeks to arrive here in Australia: exceptionally pleasing! The lovely packaging was a great touch, and I am so looking forward to displaying these duvets when we build our dream home! Claudia and Tiago, thank you for your excellent customer service; it was a pleasure to do business with you.
Anonymous on Jul 25, 20125 out of 5 stars
My daughter was so excited to find this for her reading-themed bedroom. (there aren't many bed covers out there with that as a theme). I couldn't believe how fast it got here from England and I am thrilled with the overall ook and quality of the piece. Thank you!
Anonymous on Apr 18, 20125 out of 5 stars
I was worried it might take a while because of the distance but was amazed at how quickly I received it. I cannot recommend this seller enough. I love the comforter so much. One of my best Etsy purchases. Thank you so much!
Anonymous on Apr 13, 20125 out of 5 stars
Fantastic service, seller friendly & helpful with any queries. The set is gorgeous and really good quality, would definately order again =)
Anonymous on Nov 6, 20115 out of 5 stars
Thanks so much Claudia for the personal attention I received, especially setting up delivery to Australia. Delivery was prompt and the cover is beautiful. I look forward to seeing what you do next.
Your order is accepted subject to Our conditions of sale current as at the date of the order. Any queries please contact us on mail[at]tiagodafonseca.com
The words “We”, “Us”, “Our” and "Ourselves" refers to Tiago Da Fonseca; “You” and “Your” refer to the Client/Customer/Buyer/Purchaser/Other Party; "UK" refers to United Kingdom; "EU" refers to European Union.
These General Terms & Conditions exclusively apply to any and all offers, Agreements, sale and deliveries of products by Tiago da Fonseca. We clearly reject the applicability of any other terms, and the Client explicitly acknowledges and accepts that any other terms & conditions are not applicable.
We retain the right to amend the General Terms & Conditions unilaterally. Any amendments to the General Terms & Conditions will be published here.
Accepted payment methods
Returns and exchanges
- It is the Client's responsibility to carefully read the description of the item before buying it.
- If the Client is not entirely happy with the purchase You may return it to Us within 7 working days after receipt of the product(s) for an exchange or refund. All goods returned must be as new (including package) and the responsibility for the return delivery costs lie with the Client. Upon return the goods will be inspected and a refund made within 30 days.
- Delivered products can only be returned after prior written consent and according to the instructions given by Us with regard to the manner of returning the product(s).
Damaged goods/ Transit Damage
- Any discrepancy or damage must be notified to the carrier and Ourselves in writing 3 days of receipt of goods otherwise claims cannot be entertained.
- Any claim for damaged or defective goods can only be entertained if the goods are returned to Us in their original packaging (or similar suitable packaging) to ensure sufficient and effective protection.
Defective products and complaints
- Our products comply with the demands and functionalities that can realistically be set for such products if used in the regular manner and for the purposes intended for. As an handmade product, certain items may be subject to minor deviations in shape/colour. All information and photos with regard to the colours, materials, sizes and details of the product are to be considered as an indication of such product. Minor deviations of these aspects cannot be a cause for return of the product, dissolution of the Agreement or price reductions.
- Upon delivery, the Client is obliged to check whether the products comply with the Agreement. Should this not be the case, the Client shall notify Us in writing within a period of 2 weeks after delivery.
- We are entitled to adjust the purchase price after confirmation of a purchase order if the prices for resources, import duties, taxes or other external costs (including currency variations) have risen. We will inform the Client by e-mail as soon as possible of such adjustment.
- The prices for the products offered via Us are in GB Pounds and are excluding costs of handling and dispatch, applicable taxes or other duties, unless otherwise notified or agreed by Us.
- We take payment through PayPal, unless otherwise notified or agreed by Us. Your order may be governed by further payment/ordering conditions (please visit www.paypal.com for further information).
- The term of delivery starts after payment of the purchase order has been received by Us, unless Parties have agreed otherwise.
- We use a door to door courier delivery service and deliveries can be made any time between 9am and 6pm (Monday – Friday). Throughout the process the Client can use live tracking to monitor the progress of purchased item.
- The Client carries full responsibility for providing Us with the correct delivery address and to ensure that there is someone at the address to receive the parcel from the carrier; as well as to keep track of the parcel as soon as We e-mail the tracking details.
- The date for delivery given by Us is provided as an indication and shall never constitute a fixed or fatal deadline. Should a date for delivery be exceeded, this shall not give the Client the right to claim compensation from Us.
- Unless stated, please allow up to 5 working days for deliveries to an UK address. We are also able to arrange delivery of goods to other EU countries and international address and will always seek to use the most cost/quality effective service. Such delivery costs will be agreed with the customer in advance.
- The Client is responsible for any and all duties and customs charges that may be incurred.
- Should delivery be delayed by Us the Client shall be notified of this no later than 3 weeks after payment of the purchase. The Client shall in such a case have the right to cancel the order without incurring costs.
- If a delivery is rejected by a Client the costs arising from this rejection can be charged to the Client as well as the damages suffered by Us.
Additional policies and FAQs
- All products supplied remain the property of Tiago da Fonseca until the Client has complied fully with all obligations.
- All products supplied by Us shall be at risk of the Client as soon as they are delivered to the Clients' premises.
- The Client's privacy and security is very important to Us. We will never sell or distribute any customer information, under any circumstance.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us via Etsy or or e-mai Us at mail[at]tiagodafonseca.com.