Announcement Making scarves since 2009! Order now before the Christmas rush!!! I proudly donate $1 per scarf ordered www.active.com/donate/detroitRFTC16/AKrzyza8
Making scarves since 2009! Order now before the Christmas rush!!! I proudly donate $1 per scarf ordered www.active.com/donate/detroitRFTC16/AKrzyza8
katfritter on Aug 16, 2016
this was such a great comedic relief for my mom and aunt who have breast cancer....The shipping was quick and they are very well made! Love them!
erincoleman808 on Apr 27, 2016
Cindy Gitlin on Feb 2, 2016
Boobs are Fun!
Formerly sold under the Etsy shop name DetroitKnitter since 2009. The DetroitKnitter shop expanded and new items were added to the point I decided it was time to move into a new shop. TheBOOBshop on Etsy was created after the Christmas rush of 2013. The DetroitKnitter shop was renamed to EcoGreenPads.
I came up with the idea for my Neck Knockers Boob Scarf while at an after-football-game party. Without going into specifics, I'll just confirm that boobs DO float! I laughed so hard at a comment a friend made and my mind began to spun around what a "boob scarf" would look like. I put my craftiness to work and came up with a prototype boob scarf. After a few minor adjustments, my first non-prototype scarf was gifted to my dentist who had recently undergone a double mastectomy. Since it's creation, I've proudly donated over $4,000 to breast cancer through the sale of the scarf. GO PINK!!
All of my boob scarf and boob related items are proudly handmade in my home shop in Detroit, MI - USA. My shop is pet free, smoke free and kitchen/candle odor free.
I have a day job that I love, but keeps me reaching my full creative potential. Because I have a day job, I often sent correspondence replies during non-traditional business hours.
Thanks for stopping by and having a peak. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact me!
Owner, All Around Do-Everythinger
- Accepts Etsy gift cards
Returns & exchanges
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
- To communicate with you about your order
- To fulfill your order
- For legal reasons (like paying taxes)
Frequently asked questions
PROCESSING TIME, DELAYS, GUARANTEES: When Will Your Handmade Order Ship? It the arrival date guaranteed? (also see "ETA: When Will Your Order Arrive?" below)
• PROCESSING TIME is the time it takes to make your item THEN ship. Each listing has a stated "ships in XX days" on the shipping/policies tab. I do not guarantee the arrival by a certain date, but can try to make it happen.
✽CONTACT ME IF YOU NEED YOUR ORDER BY A CERTAIN DATE! email: email@example.com
• DELAYS: Transit delays caused by weather, changes in delivery routing, weekends and regional holidays do occur. International orders are subject to customs inspections.
• SLOW TRANSIT REFUNDS are not provided for shipping costs related to a delay in transit time; EXCEPT in the event that Priority Express Shipping was purchased and the Post Office failed to meet their own guarantee. Guarantees may be waived for severe weather.
ETA: When Will Your Order Arrive? (also see "PROCESSING TIME, DELAYS, GUARANTEES" above)
• ETA: This can be tough to predict for both US and international orders.
--> US orders usually arrive 2-5 delivery days after shipping. Recent postal changes including the closing of facilities have been known to create long transit delays upwards to 2 weeks. In 2015 Texas was a big problem area; it seems to have cleared up and most orders are back to arriving in 2-5 days.
-->> International orders arrival date can vary greatly as they must pass through customs inspections. For UK, CAN, AUS 8-12 days is about normal. All buyers may be subjected to their order taking from 10 days to 4 months to arrive. If you are not comfortable with a long delivery wait, do not order. Buyers in extremely remote areas must have a lot of patience.
OTHER INFORMATION: Shipping Speed Estimator, Shop Hours, Getting a Refund
• SHIPPING SPEED ESTIMATOR (aka Service Commitment Estimator) This handy online tool will help you figure out how long it will take your order to arrive. Enter your zip (mine is 48215) and change the date your order date PLUS the number of days shown as the "ships in XX days" on the listing's shipping/policy tab.
• SHOP HOURS: I keep unconventional shop hours. I have a day job and am often away from 8am - 7pm weekdays; I send messages and create between those hours and weekends.
• REFUNDS are generated by me and issued to you by Etsy. They are refunded to the same source by which payment was made e.g. payment via PayPal is refunded to PayPal.
ADDRESS ISSUES, CANCELLATIONS: Undeliverable as Addressed. Buyer Remorse. Cancellation Request after it Shipped. Refused. Not Claimed.
• UNDELIVERABLE AS ADDRESSED: If your order is returned due providing an invalid or incorrect address and your order is returned, I will refund the cost of the item. The original shipping cost is non-refundable. The item(s) will be relisted for repurchase.
• BUYER REMORSE/CANCEL AFTER SHIPPED/REFUSED: If you change your mind about an order while the package is in transit, you can 1) Refuse the delivery by NOT OPENING the package and giving the package back to delivery company 2) once opened you can ship it back at your expense. Orders must be returned in the original condition. Shipping costs are not refunded.
• NOT PICKED UP or CLAIMED orders returned in their original condition will be treated as REFUSED. Shipping is not refunded.
LOST, DAMAGED, STOLEN/NOT RECEIVED: Please contact me and I will assist you on a one on one basis as to what to do. Please keep in mind that I have a day job and often answer conversations during non-traditional work hours. I'm a 1 person shop. I step away from my shop and do go to sleep.
• LOST PACKAGES are those that never reach their destination and have the correct shipping address. The post office does not consider a package to be lost for 60 days past the ETA and wait period is equally as long. Not received: Please ask your carrier, your local post office and your neighbors if they mistakenly received your order or took the package inside for you.
• STOLEN PACKAGES/NOT RECEIVED with a status of "delivered" will require a copy of a police a police report filed with your local authorities before I can refund.
• DAMAGED PACKAGES ((KEEP ALL PACKAGING!!)) and contact me immediately with details of the damage and few photos of the damaged package/product. I can't file a damage claim without some proof.
ABOUT YOUR SHOP: Where is your shop? Who works in your shop? What is your shop environment? Are your items handmade? Do you use recycled packaging materials? ((( NO PETS - NO SMOKE )))
• LOCATION: My shop is proudly located in Detroit, Michigan, USA and occupies about 1400 square feet of my 100 year old American Four Square home.
• WORKERS: It's just me running the shop. My husband of 25 years often makes the Post Office run.
• ENVIRONMENT: I do not have pets and no one ever smokes in my shop or home. I do not burn scented candles or generate other strong smells.
• HANDMADE: All of the handmade items for sale in my shop are made exclusively by me. I reserve the right to make slight design improvements which may not be shown in the listing and to change my product labeling and packaging without notification.
• PACKAGING: On occasion I will use a large recycled box for large orders. All recycled packaging is clean.
SHIPPING COMPANY: Which Shipping Company do you use? Can I use a different Shipping Company?
• US: I ship primarily via the US Postal Service (USPS). You will receive a tracking number for all orders. You can choose a different method of shipping and pay the difference or use your own account number. Contact me prior to finalizing your order if you would like your order delivered by a carrier other than the post office and I will create a reserved listing based on your preferences. Once the purchase is complete any additional costs associated with changing carriers must be paid prior to shipping; I will invoice you the difference for ease of payment.
• INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING: Non-US orders are shipped from the US via the US Postal Service (USPS) and final delivery is made by a secondary carrier contracted by the USPS.
INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS: Import Fees, VAT, Customs Delays/Clearance, Refunds, Unclaimed Items, Declaring as a "Gift"
• ADDITIONAL FEES: VAT fees, import fees, handling/processing fees and all other taxes, duties and fees associated with importing goods are the responsibility of the receiver. I do not and cannot collect or pay these fees; shipping gets it to the border. Fees are regulated by individual countries and are the buyer's responsibility. For any additional information, direct questions to your local customs agency before you make a purchase.
• MARKING AS A "GIFT": I will not mark orders as a gift.
• DELAYS: Customs delays are not uncommon. I will not cheat you but you must be patient.
• REFUNDS will not be issued for items not picked up nor slow transit and will be treated as "Refused".
STATE SALES TAX: Michigan Sales Tax
My business is located in the state of Michigan and therefore I must submit 6% Sales Tax to the State of Michigan for all orders being shipped to a Michigan Destination. However, I do not want to "penalize" my fellow Michiganders for living in our great state, so you will only be charged 3% tax. Per MI law, tax is applied to the cost of the goods ordered as well as shipping and handling costs and at this time only applies to Michigan residents. The tax will be automatically added to the total and as a list item on your purchase receipt.
DONATIONS & WHOLESALE: Do you donate your scarves? Do you sell wholesale? Yes and No (read more below)
• DONATIONS: I donate between $1 and $5 per scarf depending on the selling venue. I donate a few scarves each year for 501(c)3 events with special considerations for Michigan events and secondary considerations for out of state events. For consideration, email the event date, details, 501(c)3 information and URL regarding the event to firstname.lastname@example.org
• WHOLESALE: Due the labor involved in creating this unique item, I do not offer wholesale pricing. I do offer discounts on multi scarf purchases. This section has several multiple scarf listings - https://goo.gl/REI0ES. If you don't see what you need there, please message me for more information and tell me how many you would like to order and the zip code/country destination.