Announcement Welcome to my shop, (est 2012) where I paint and embroider my designs in my little home studio on the East Coast of South Africa - Shelly Beach in KZN. My name is Viv Edwards.
Welcome to my shop, (est 2012) where I paint and embroider my designs in my little home studio on the East Coast of South Africa - Shelly Beach in KZN. My name is Viv Edwards.
Set of 8 Guinea fowl table napkins, hand embroidered and appliqued cotton fabric, navy blue and white serviettes.
$108.95 FREE shipping
Set of 8 African themed napkins, new and unused, hand embroidered and appliqued African Scenes on white cotton fabric
$107.52 FREE shipping
Mouse ACEO, cute original watercolor mini painting, suitable godparent gift for a christening
Squirrel ACEO, original watercolor, christening memento, godmother gift, painting by Vivienne Edwards
Eastern Bluebird, mini painting of a USA bird, ACEO size, original watercolor by Vivienne Edwards
Amanita Muscaria, mushroom painting, original watercolor, 8 X 8 inch artwork ,by Vivienne Edwards
$59.70 FREE shipping
Horse Cosmetic Bag, hand embroidered, cotton padded toiletry organizer, gift for horse lovers
ACEO of little child and sled, original watercolor painting that also features a Northern Cardinal, SantasSongbird
Red toadstool, original watercolor forest floor painting, 8 X 8 inch square wall decor
$59.70 FREE shipping
Mushroom or Toadstool, unframed, original watercolor painting, 8 inch square, by Vivienne Edwards
$59.70 FREE shipping
Chicken art Card, Original watercolor, miniature painting, ACEO dimensions, by Vivienne Edwards.
Bald Eagle Original Painting, 11 X 13 inch watercolor artwork by Vivienne Edwards
$83.04 FREE shipping
Original Wolf ACEO, watercolor painting for wildlife enthusiasts, miniature wall art for small spaces.
Little Owlet ACEO, original artwork, Pen and wash drawing of a cute little bird, great for gifting or as a collectible
Sara on Oct 26, 20225 out of 5 stars
Such a beautiful painting. I love everything about it!
shriyarussell on Sep 9, 20225 out of 5 stars
Beautifully made bookmark, and a special piece of home! ~tysm, from an expat SA’n ♥️
Lori on Aug 31, 20225 out of 5 stars
Cute little painting! So fun
Susan on May 24, 20225 out of 5 stars
I love the little piping plover painting! However the international shipping service was terrible. The delay was not Viv's fault, and she was a dear while I waited very impatiently!
jacquimcm on Apr 21, 20225 out of 5 stars
The painting is absolutely beautiful! I love it! The seller is awesome, gave a couple extra enclosures, she is so very sweet and communicates very well! Thank you Viv!! 🤗
Rachel on Dec 15, 20215 out of 5 stars
Beautiful! Great quality, good communication from seller.
Tameria on Oct 22, 20215 out of 5 stars
This is a Beautiful painting that I am thrilled to have! It is exactly as shown. The colors are Perfect and it more than met my expectations!!! Thank You with all my heart:) May God always bless the work of your hands!
5 out of 5 stars
This little sparrow I bought for myself. He is exactly as I remember them form my childhood. (there are fewer of them now) Viv has captured the lovely little coat and vest he wears really well. Her beautiful one-of-a-kind works that are reasonably priced so we can all have one. They were packed securely and arrived well on time (COVID aside) Viv's gallery of little master pieces are well worth perusing if you want something truly unique for yourself or as amazing gifts. Communication is prompt. Business is a pleasure with Dinkydoodlestudio
5 out of 5 stars
This handsome wolf has amazing fur, the colours are blended well and the facial expression looks so resigned. He is one of Viv's beautiful one-of-a-kind works that are reasonably priced so we can all have one. They were packed securely and arrived well on time (COVID aside) Viv's gallery of little master pieces are well worth perusing if you want something truly unique for yourself or as amazing gifts. Communication is prompt. Business is a pleasure with Dinkydoodlestudio
5 out of 5 stars
The fur on this little pika is perfect. His features are neat and precise; and he will make an excellent addition to my grandson's gallery of original artworks. Viv creates beautiful one-of-a-kind works that are reasonably priced so we can all have one. They were packed securely and arrived well on time (COVID aside) Viv's gallery of little master pieces are well worth perusing if you want something truly unique for yourself or as amazing gifts. Communication is prompt. Business is a pleasure with Dinkydoodlestudio
I love imagery and the use of different mediums to express this - paints, threads or textiles etc.
My Grandmother was a seamstress in her young days but I always remember her doing very intricate embroidery work and sitting at a table covered with felt and threads, pinking shears etc. I had the best dressed dolls in the country thanks to her efforts. So when I `inherited' her embroidery box in a round about way, I found it crammed with colourful cottons wrapped around pieces of cardboard from products from a long forgotten era.
I have been painting with needles ever since.
Water colours and fabric painting were just an extension of the same need to `play'.
Mostly self taught, life long crafter, painter, needleworker who loves a challenge and who strives to give attention to detail.Short courses in pottery and water colour painting. Currently a one man band with no helpers, only cheer leaders!
Port Shepstone, South Africa
This is a second generation family business who offer small runs on prints. They offer an excellent service by working closely with one to achieve desired results.
I really enjoy making them and I hope you will like them too.
Please remember the hand made nature of my products - as with all hand made products - they are unique.
Accepted payment methods
Returns & exchanges
within 2 working days.
Please note that your payment only covers the purchase price of the item and the packaging and postage costs. Any further taxes or custom duties imposed by the buyer's home country or state are for the buyer's account and are not included in the paypal transaction at time of purchase.
Where a purchase is not claimed due to vat and/or customs charges, the purchase price of the item will be refunded on receipt of the returned item.
Please note that you can use your VISA or MASTERCARDS via PAYPAL as a guest despite the absence of the logos at the checkout stage.
Please take the time to double check, especially if you have recently had a change.
I will keep you informed about the shipping details.
Additional policies and FAQs
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorised Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of jewellery, for example), if you contact me directly.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am required to do so, I will utilise cloud services which are appropriately Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.