Announcement For galleries, printed merchandise, and more crafts, visit my central website: http://thedustyphoenix.com
For galleries, printed merchandise, and more crafts, visit my central website: http://thedustyphoenix.com
Accepted payment methods
- Accepts Etsy gift cards
* Payment is expected to be made immediately. If payment hasn’t been received by the next day then I’ll try to contact you. In three days you get another reminder. After 5 days you forfeit the item and I’ll re-list it.
* If something comes up to prevent you from paying within those 5 days then contact me BEFORE time is up and we might be able to work out an extension. I do want your business so I am willing to be flexible about small extensions.
* Please make sure that you’re payment has gone all the way through. I verify with payments before I ship.
* I do add a small fee for packing materials, packing time and gas money, It’s usually 50cents to $2.50, depending on how the items packaged. This fee is already in the shipping price, so what you see is what you get-nothing is hidden.
* I also try to recycle materials (boxes, peanuts, newspaper, ect) to keep those fees to a minimum.
* I do combine shipping on most items.
* I use regular old USPS Parcel Post to keep costs down. If you want any special shipping (tracking #'s, insurance, ect. contact me BEFORE you pay as this will cost a bit more.
*If your item arrives and it has shipping extras you didn't ask for (insurance, confirmation #, ect) don't worry. Adding it is a decision I've made for whatever reason and I've paid for it myself, you won't be charged any extra.
* USPS Parcel post typically takes 7-10 Business days to ship. Give it an extra couple after that before contacting me, but keep in mind there’s little I can do once it’s in the mail.
* I check orders at least twice a week. I get your item packaged as soon as I see I’ve received payment. I usually drop it off at the post office within 2-3 Business Days from receiving payment. I get everything shipped as soon as life and business allows.
* If you have a specific date you need your item by (birthday, Christmas, ect) please allow plenty of time for shipping. A good rule is at least two weeks (more for international). If you need any special fast shipping it will cost extra and you need to contact me about it before you purchase the item.
Refunds and Exchanges
* Read all item descriptions carefully and ask any questions you have before you buy.
* I try very hard to note any and all damage and any weaknesses I know of in the item description. Keep in mind these are hand made items so there’s bound to be small flaws and such.
* I’m not responsible if the item gets damaged or lost in the mail.
*Please be sure your mailing addresses are correct for both Etsy and Paypal. This will make shipping faster and avoid mistakes. If your item gets shipped to the wrong address because you had it wrong on one of these accounts I will not be held responsible. I'm willing to try and work with you if this happens but there's only so much I can do once something is in the mail.
* If the item you received is severely flawed (as opposed to mail damage) in a way not mentioned in the description then contact me. I’ll need a photo of the flaw and a description. If I think it’s a faulty item then I’ll give you a refund of the money you spent for the item itself and the original shipping price. Return shipping is up to you to pay (see below). You’ll have one week from the time I agree to a return to get the thing in the mail and let me know that you’ve done so (I strongly suggest you hold on to your mailing receipt as proof or buy a tracking number). I’m not going to refund the money until I’ve gotten the item back in my hands. You must contact me BEFORE you try sending the item back. If I haven’t agreed to a return then there isn’t one – I won’t refund your money – and I won’t spend any money sending it back to you again.
* If you get the wrong item then contact me right away letting me know in detail what you got and what you thought you where getting. Again, please read all the details on the item description before you buy. If you’re right and I screwed up then I’ll gladly accept the wrong item back and refund the original shipping price for you to use to return the item with (standard USPS Parcel Post without extra frills)(see below). Once I get the wrong item back I’ll either send you the right item in its place without shipping charges (If I still have it and you still want it) or give you a full refund of both the return shipping (see below) and the item price so you’ve lost no money in the deal. If the return shipping is for some reason more then the original shipping, then you’ll have to send me a digital scan (one that’s readable) of the receipt to get the full price (again, I’ll pay for standard USPS parcel post shipping only, any extra frills you add on are up to you to pay for), otherwise I’m just going to refund the same price for return shipping as you paid for the original shipping, no more.
* If you want to return an item and think you’ve got a good case then you’ll have one month from date of purchase to make contact with me. Note that’s one-month from date of PURCHASE not from the date you receive your item. That should give you more then enough time. Any contact made after a month won’t even be considered.
***RETURN SHIPPING - The best way to handle return shipping is to SAVE ALL THE ORIGINAL WRAPPING! Just stick the item back into the packaging it came it. Tape it shut. Write "REFUSED" or "RETURN TO SENDER" clearly on the front of the package and take it to the post office. They should send the package back to me without any extra cost. This really is the simplest way to do it.
Additional policies and FAQs
* I do have cats (one of which seems to be created of nothing but fur) and one dog. So Although I try to keep items as clean as possible there may be a few hairs here and there. (usually just on the packaging tape)
* Business Days – Any Monday through Friday that is not a recognized holiday. Basically if your local bank and post office are both open then it’s a business day.
*Orders are accepted during holidays and weekends, but won’t be shipped until the next business day at the earliest.
* If you need to contact me please do so through Etsy. I usually check this account daily and read all my messages. You can try to contact me through e-mail, but I’m picky about opening messages from addresses I don't know.
*My e-mail is thedustyphoenix [!at] yahoo.com.