Announcement Little works of art designed for you.
Little works of art designed for you.
Anonymous on Nov 5, 2012
love love love this <3
Anonymous on Mar 31, 2012
AMAZING brooch bouquet - pictures cannot describe the beauty of this handwork. She was VERY helpful and patience with my speacial wish ( Ribbon ) and searched month, untill we found the perfect one. So happy. Thank you so much!
Anonymous on Jan 7, 2012
A beautiful addition to our wedding, and something that we can keep forever. Thank you so much!
These handcrafted designs are created from hand-selected enamelled or sparkling brooches and jewellery and are arranged in themes to tie in with your wedding or special occasion. Since I use predominantly vintage items all of my bouquets are totally unique and no two are the same.
Not only is an Heirloom Bouquet a gorgeous alternative to a wedding bouquet it is an environmentally friendly alternative, a great talking point and a fabulous keepsake of your special day.
Accepted payment methods
All items are shipped with insurance.
Refunds and Exchanges
2. You must ship the item back to me within 3 days of agreeing the items return.
3. The item must be returned via the original carrier (unless agreed otherwise in writing), in its original packaging, insured for its purchased price, and must be received in the same condition as when it was shipped to you with the tag intact.
4. The buyer pays for return shipping and insurance.
5. I recommend you use delivery tracking and get a delivery receipt.
6. I will issue a full refund within 3 days of receiving the returned item (except return shipping and insurance).
7. For protection of both seller and buyer, I will refund personal cheques or money orders in a traceable manner where receipt confirmation can be verified.
Additional policies and FAQs
A. It’s a lovely idea. Contact me so that we can discuss the best placement for it.
Q. Can the brooches be removed afterwards?
A. It is usually possible. I attach the brooches as much as possible in a way that each can be removed with out harming the brooch.
Q. Will one of the brooch pins catch on my dress?
A. The bouquets are designed so the pins are out of harms way.