TheLittleRuby is taking a short break
timothyparisi on Feb 19, 20205 out of 5 stars
never seen a boba keychain before but so glad i came across this one. gave it to my girlfriend as a gift and she absolutely loved it. worth every penny and then some, it looks so good!
Aubrie on Feb 13, 20205 out of 5 stars
This arrived very quick and in great condition. Even cuter in person! I love it so much! I will definitely be purchasing more!
Sylvia on Jan 3, 20205 out of 5 stars
Super cute!! Exactly what I wanted :) my all time favorite bubble tea flavor! It’s made very well- to complete perfection! Would love to make another purchase on future items from this shop! Thank you Melissa :)
Darren on Dec 27, 20195 out of 5 stars
Made for an awesome Christmas gift. Great quality, perfect size and the seller was very helpful and accommodating with the order. Overall had a good experience and looking forward to future products!
Cassie on Nov 30, 20195 out of 5 stars
So cute!! The detail on this keychain is impeccable and it looks so realistic. Shipping was super fast and it came perfectly packaged for a gift. Highly recommended, will order again!!
5 out of 5 stars
The detail taken in creating this is amazing. Reminds me of a real bubble tea. Box and holder super cute.
5 out of 5 stars
Looks just like the real thing! Delivery arrived super fast. Boxes so cute and ready for gifting.
5 out of 5 stars
So cute! I can’t wait to use it!
Perfect sweet creations!
Welcome to TheLittleRuby shop! My name is Melissa and I live in the Seattle, WA area with my beautiful family.
All items in my shop are designed and handmade by me at home. I take great care in creating every single piece and element of my work. Many are labor intensive and can take hours to complete one single item. For instance, the miniature bubble tea keychains can take me 1 hour per keychain while my crochet cupcakes can take at least 2 hours if uninterrupted per finished cupcake. I'm very critical of my own work and have very high standards on what is acceptable to be sold in my shop to ensure happy customers and a happy me. 😃 Simply, my perfectionist side will not allow me to sell sub-par works.
I create all of my work at home in a pet-free and smoke-free environment. If you have a question, don't hesitate to ask! Just send me a private message through Etsy messages. I usually reply within a day, if not within a few hours. I always try to reply as soon as I possibly can. 🙂
I hope you like my work and thank you for vising my shop!
Etsy shop: thelittleruby.etsy.com
I have a professional background in graphic design. My other artistic passions include: photography, cooking, crocheting, illustrating, and crafting. My love of learning new techniques turn into long and laborious road until I deem my work "perfect"
Returns & exchanges
I gladly accept returns
I don't accept exchanges or cancellations
The following items can't be returned or exchanged
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
I accept returns I do not accept returns
I accept exchanges I do not accept exchanges
I accept cancellations I do not accept cancellations
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Frequently asked questions
When do you ship items out?
I ship Monday - Friday (no weekends and no national holidays). I typically ship through USPS with First class that includes tracking.
I try to get orders out as fast as I can. Orders go out once a day. If an order is received after I've already shipped that day then your order will go out the next business day.
Do you ship Internationally?
Sorry, I only ship to United States at this time.
Where is my order (Part 1):
**Before placing order, please DOUBLE CHECK your mailing address. Seller is not responsible for missing orders due to incorrect mailing address.**
1) Check your "Shipping address" provided to me in the order confirmation email. Was the address you provided correct?
2) If the address provided is correct: please contact me as soon as possible!
If not, continue reading to Where is my order (Part 2)
Where is my order (Part 2):
- If incorrect address was provided and USPS tracking shows "delivered": I'm sorry, but items are shipped to addresses provided by buyer and is not the responsibility of the seller once it has been delivered to an address. No refund will be issued. I do not touch mailing addresses, I simply print the shipping label and it automatically takes the "shipping address" provided by the buyer. Please, always double check "shipping addresses" before confirming an online order.
- If incorrect address was provided and USPS tracking shows "returned to sender" (me): I will refund the cost of the item, but not the shipping cost.
- If buyer still will wants the item, please place the order again (if item is available) with the correct ship address.