Announcement ♥ Thank you for visiting my jewellery shop ♥
♥ Thank you for visiting my jewellery shop ♥
Mixed Geometric charm necklace - petite circles and triangle in mixed metals on brass - minimalist jewellery
Sunburst golden brass necklace - textured brass horseshoe on fine chain - statement - modern jewellery
Golden Half Moon necklace on silver - textured brass semi circle on fine chain - minimalist jewellery
Modern Hoop Earrings on Chains - brass hoops on silver chain - minimalist jewellery - nickel free
Vintage Sterling Silver and Gold cufflinks - stamped silver and 9ct gold - 1950s - patterned links - HG and S
Modern Hexagon Earrings on Chains - brass shapes on silver chain - minimalist jewellery - nickel free
Modern Gold Hoops in raw brass - simple circles - brushed finish - minimalist jewellery - nickel free
Large Gold Circle necklace - golden brass and bronze - mixed metals - 1" 1/2 - minimalist jewellery
Large Gold Circle necklace - silver and golden brass - mixed metals - 1" 1/2 - minimalist jewellery
Gold Hammered Disc necklace - Golden Sun - raw brass on silver or bronze - textured circles - nickel free
Golden Semi Circle earrings with blue Lapis Lazuli - deep blue stones and brass - modern jewellery
Honeycomb and Jade hexagon earrings - silver and yellow geometric shapes - minimalist jewellery
Raw Brass Triangles earrings - golden brass arrows with silver - geometric jewellery - nickel free
Silver Hexagon Row necklace - silver plated geometric beads - minimalist jewellery - nickel free
Modern Gold Hoop necklace - simple brass circle - with a brushed finish - minimalist jewellery - nickel free
Gold Hammered Peardop earrings - Golden Sun - tear drop - raw brass - textured - 1" - nickel free
Mixed Geometric charm necklace - petite circles and triangle in mixed metals on silver - minimalist jewellery
Vintage Sparkling Clear Flower Brooch - 1970s pin - beautiful clear crystals and silver - wedding jewellery
Petite Silver Bee charm necklace with lemon jade - little bee - gift for gardener - nickel free
Madeline on Mar 16, 20235 out of 5 stars
Really nice selection of ephemera, thoughtfully quirky
Joanna on Dec 29, 20225 out of 5 stars
Brilliant! Thank you, great Christmas present for someone who loves collaging.
Comrie on Mar 20, 20235 out of 5 stars
Absolutely love these earrings. My second pair of Magpie treasures. Great customer service too. Really appreciate it
Tracy Aitken on Mar 19, 20235 out of 5 stars
Gorgeous earrings love them, thanks so much.
Caitlin on Jan 16, 20235 out of 5 stars
Bought as a gift for a friend and she loves them- thank you!
Ellie on Jan 14, 20235 out of 5 stars
Love my necklace! Love Magpies Daughter too! Highly recommend x
Lesley on Jan 2, 20235 out of 5 stars
Fabulous communication. Lovely item my daughter loved it x
Jem on Dec 31, 20225 out of 5 stars
Perfect! I love this necklace, it’s very unique and the quality is lovely too. Also wonderful service from the seller - very fast dispatch and super fast shipping provided so it arrived so quickly. Thank you so much ❤️
Sarah on Dec 27, 20225 out of 5 stars
I absolutely love these and can’t wait to wear them. They manage to be both classic and unusual and make a statement without being heavy or uncomfortable to wear. The free gift of a pair of tiny sterling silver studs was a welcome surprise from the seller too.
Sarah on Dec 27, 20225 out of 5 stars
Bought as a gift but I’d happily have kept for myself! Lovely piece which the recipient is very pleased with.
About the Maker
The Magpie’s Daughter began with a desire to make beautiful pieces that would be treasured. Rachel has an eclectic style, using varied media including vintage and antique charms, mixed metals, botanic elements and delicate geometric pieces.
Accepted payment methods
Returns & exchanges
If it's been a few days from 'purchase' and I've still no payment then I'll contact you first to check but I will cancel the sale if you don't reply after 3 days.
Additional policies and FAQs
In line with the new GDPR rules which come into force on 25 May 2018,
Information I Collect
• To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorised Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose contact me directly to arrange for personalisation of your order.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
• As needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• If necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
• Please note I do not use mailing lists and you will never receive marketing emails from me,
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Rachel Saunders, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at hello [!at] themagpiesdaughter.com