Announcement Anime Boston 2016 went quite well. I am now currently preparing for Boston Comic Con! But don't hesitate to inquire/request a custom item :)
Anime Boston 2016 went quite well. I am now currently preparing for Boston Comic Con! But don't hesitate to inquire/request a custom item :)
The Pendant Peddler's Prologue
Hello and welcome to The Pendant Peddler's Etsy shop.
Thank you for visiting my shop. I am an artist located in Massachusetts USA. My work here on Etsy consists of cold connection metal art. What this means is that I do not weld or use any heat to connect metal. Anything you see here is connected metal to metal; interlocking pieces, loops, rivets, etc. Therefore there is no machinery here, everything is hand cut and crafted with hand tools. (aside from my drill and engraver of course haha). I take pride in my work as each item you purchase is made to order. Here is all that I off my customers;
- Hand crafted made to order pieces, with TLC
- ALL pendants come with a necklace and jewelry box INCLUDED in your purchase
- Quick responses to all questions, concerns, and custom requests
- Custom items (outside of what's in my shop) available upon request
- Step by step interaction with you (the customer) for custom orders
- Whenever an item states "stamped" lettering, EACH letter is dapped or stamped into the metal with a hammer and letter dap, when it is personalized
- Whenever an item says freehand engraving, it is engraved by hand with an engraver pen
- Brass (gold colored metal), Copper, and Aluminum (silver colored metal) are my selection of materials
Owner, Creator, Designer
Hi I am The Pendant Peddler. Please be sure to follow me on Facebook and Instagram. Faceook: facebook.com/pages/The-Pendant-Peddler Instagram: instagram.com/thependantpeddler
Accepted payment methods
- Accepts Etsy gift cards
Refunds and Exchanges
Additional policies and FAQs
Brass Metal + Care;
Brass requires some TLC by the customer. Just like copper metal, brass will tarnish with exposure to air. It's slower than copper, but it will lose its luster. Have no fear! Simply take your pendant to the kitchen sink. That's right. Grab a sponge, put a dab of dish soap on it, wet your pendants surface, and give it a VERY, VERY GENTLE scrub. Using a circular motion as well. You'll start to notice a shine right away! Use this technique as needed for as long as you have your pendant. I also recommend storing brass pendants in a jewelry box. This will hold its luster a bit longer between uses. The more air it is exposed to the faster it tarnishes.
I offer custom designs by request. I've done plenty of stuff in the past. And I would be more than happy to work with you on a new design of your very own! Please note that custom designs do come with a higher cost; which will be discussed according to the nature of your request. DO NOT hesitate to ask for a unique design. I LOVE a challenge and have worked with customers in the past. If you look at my Facebook Art Page or Deviant Art Page, you'll notice I have done many different things for customers. You may request one through "Request Custom Item" in my Etsy shop.