Apple Pie on Mar 22, 2017
Beautiful! Exactly what I was looking for.
Pretty Stickers and Packaging Supplies
Imagine your guests getting the mail. Something sparkly catches their eye. They pick up that piece of mail to check it out. What they see is that the sparkle is on a gorgeous envelope, your invitation. It puts a smile on their face because it's your turn and they are so beyond happy for you.
The Whimsical Muse was started right here on Etsy on April 1, 2009. I am so thrilled to get to be a little part of many weddings, anniversaries, baby showers, birthdays and other celebrations. I take pride in making a fun and high quality product. I love hearing from customers how they have used things from my shop and their ideas.
"These stickers are definitely worth the price! They are very sparkly, and seem like they will hold up well because they are made on thick paper with extremely sticky adhesive. Cute packaging too!"
"Seller was so awesome! I got the stickers on time and they were perfect!! I am going to be ordering some more very soon! Used them for save the dates and will use them for the wedding invites to keep the theme going! LOVE. LOVE. LOVE! THANK YOU!"
"These are so stinkin' adorable! Thank you so much, they arrived wrapped in a cute package with baker's twine around them, so excited to use them on my wedding thank you cards. Very quick delivery, thanks!"
Owner, Creator, Director Of Buyer Happiness Department
I live in San Diego, California with my husband and our kiddo. I love belly laughs with my family (who definitely get my goofy sense of humor), long talks with friends and making pretty things.
Accepted payment methods
- Accepts Etsy gift cards
Items sent anywhere in San Diego county will be taxed at 8.00% & those sent anywhere else in California will be taxed at 7.50% (rates effective 4/1/13).
I generally ship within 3 business days of receipt of payment for items that are in stock. For "made to order" items, it can take 3-5 days business days to make and mail. Business days are Monday through Friday and do not include US federal holidays.
2017 postal holidays
Monday, January 2 New Year’s Day (observed)
Monday, January 16 Martin Luther King Jr. Birthday
Monday, February 20 Washington’s Birthday
Monday, May 29 Memorial Day
Tuesday, July 4 Independence Day
Monday, September 4 Labor Day
Monday, October 9 Columbus Day
Friday, November 10 Veterans Day (observed)
Thursday, November 23 Thanksgiving Day
Monday, December 25 Christmas Day
Want it faster?
* Please contact me in advance if you need to get your order quickly. I want you to be happy but can't promise I will be available to mail your order when you need it if I don't know or if it's a message I receive after you've made your purchase.
* If you pay for Priority or Priority Express that covers the actual shipping but not the amount of time for me to make or process your order (my lead time).
* Delays in shipment can occur if your name &/or address are not the same on both Etsy and PayPal or if there are any issues with your address. I will contact you as soon as possible when I notice any difference but sometimes I'm not able to do that until I'm about to mail your order. Please make sure that you have included your correct address so I can do my part to get your order to you. If I send you a message asking for verification or correction using Etsy's Convo system or via email, the sooner you respond, the sooner I will be able to mail your order.
How long will it take my package to arrive?
* Processing time + shipping time = how long it will take.
* The US Postal Service doesn't guarantee delivery dates for either First Class or Priority. This just means that I can give you a shipping estimate but can't guarantee the date of delivery. I will, however, do everything in my power to get orders out in a timely fashion. Understand, of course, that if there's any kind of disaster or the power goes out, I may be prevented from doing this temporarily. I definitely want you to receive your order as soon as possible.
* The only service where the US Postal Service guarantees a delivery date is with their Priority Express shipping (formerly called Express shipping). When the USPS says they guarantee the delivery date what they mean is that if it doesn't arrive when they say it will refund the postage.
I'm happy to ship to APOs.
For most items, I ship first class through the United States Postal Service (USPS) since their prices are the best given the size and weight of most of the items I sell.
I love shipping internationally! Please note that any duties and/or taxes are your responsibility & are not included in the cost of the item. Any orders not picked up due to the buyer not wanting to pay duties and/or taxes will be refunded when I have received it minus any shipping I have paid (along with any payment I have to make for "return postage" to the US Postal Service). Customs forms are marked "merchandise." It's not legal for me to write "gift" on the customs forms even if it's a present you are purchasing for someone else.
Refunds and Exchanges
Did your order arrive damaged? Don't toss the mailer, packaging or anything in the trash just yet. I'll need clear photos that show the damage (by convo/conversation).
Did you order not arrive at all? Please contact me so I can help figure things out.
Buyers residing in the European Union have the right to return purchases within 14 days of receiving their order. This right does not extend to custom-made products. Please contact me prior to return for instructions on returning your order.
Additional policies and FAQs
I include the PayPal or Etsy receipt for international orders due to the possibility of review by customs. I don't include a copy of the receipt for orders shipping within the U.S. unless you request one.
Frequently asked questions
It's really glitter? Will it come off in my hands and go everywhere?
It's really glitter! Most glittered things shed. Everywhere. I used to hate glitter because I'd find specks of it for days. This glitter will not come off unless you work hard to scrape it off and then will ruin the sticker. Pretty cool, right?!