Announcement Thingamajiks and Thingamageeks. That's what we do. That's what we are. Magic and Geeks. Magical Geeks. Bottomline: Awesome.
Thingamajiks and Thingamageeks. That's what we do. That's what we are. Magic and Geeks. Magical Geeks. Bottomline: Awesome.
Claire Latané on Aug 14, 2016
Shipped quickly and is so beautiful. I get compliments every time I wear it. Also fun to pretend I'm actually wearing lyrium. 😉 Thank you!!!
Here you will find our shop's policies. We will try to be as specific as possible and answer to any questions you might have, however, if something escaped us and there is something else you would like to know, by all means, contact us! Either via etsy or via our email (which we check, at the very least, once a week).
The Thingamajik Shop has been a 'dream in the making' for a long time now that has finally become a reality. A shop run by two sisters, M and J, M is the one responsible for most of the craft making you see, as well as the one writing to you now, and J is responsible for making sure material quantities are always in order, for all and everything, while both are responsible for the ideas and creative strikes to come up with the products for our store.
Both readers, series-watchers and gamers, we are "geeks extraordinaire" and we are pleased to bring you a shop that might cater to your fandom needs, whatever fandom it might be, as well as many other things that might catch your interest!
We really appreciate your visit!
Accepted payment methods
* The only payment method we accept, at the moment, is Paypal.
* The payment deadline for our products is two weeks. If, after two weeks, you don't make the payment for your order, we are entitled to cancel it. Please keep in mind that we will only ship your order after it has been paid for. If, for some reason, you think you might not be able to pay before those two weeks deadline, just contact us and explain your reasons, and we will open an exception for you, as long as you give us a new date of payment and don't let it pass. We will send an email to all buyers that are reaching the end of the deadline, to remind them of the purchase, in case they haven't already paid.
* The buyer is solely responsible for all taxes and fees that their country might request for imported goods. Please make sure to verify if your country requires you to pay any of these before purchasing.
* If, for some reason, you would like to cancel your order, just contact us. Keep in mind, though, that we don’t accept order cancellations after the item has already been shipped to you or if it has been ordered for more than two days already.
* We do international shipping. Our base is in Portugal (Europe);
* Please be patient, the product might take different times to reach you, depending on where you live. Usually, it takes one to two weeks to get to you if you live in Europe, two to three weeks to reach you if you live in Australia or North America and three to four weeks to reach anywhere else (mainly Asia);
* By default, our shipping is made with regular mail (both in envelop and box format, depending on the size of the product) and on normal velocity (no priority or tracking). If you'd like your package to be sent on priority mail (usually faster, insured and tracked), however, let us know, and we will check the possibility for you. Keep in mind, though, that the shipping price for priority, insured and/or tracked packages will be higher;
* Because of this, we are not responsible for any losses that might occur after the product is already out of our hands. It is your choice to request tracking (or not);
* We try to do a regular study of the post office shipping prices, so we can bring to you the most affordable shipping possible, at all times;
* Keep in mind, we will only ship your item after it has already been paid for. Also, we cannot ship during weekends and/or days off (the post office is closed!);
* There might be times when the post office will inform us that due to an abnormal increase in mail volume or due to Holidays (like Christmas or Easter) there might be delays. When this happens, we will make a warning on the main page of the shop, underneath the title. If there is a warning, please keep in mind things might take anywhere from the usual time to a bit longer to get to you;
* Once you have received our item, we would love to hear from you!
Refunds and Exchanges
However, if, for some reason, that is not the case, we do accept returns.
Before you contact us about returning an item, however, keep in minds these things:
* Every and each item in our shop is handmade and, as such, it is unique. There are no two products alike. And so, a second item of the same might not look exactly as the first, or exactly as the picture shows (due to lighting, etc);
* We only accept returns of untouched, undamaged items, as we make sure to always try and get them to you that way, too;
* The returned item shipping fee will be the buyer's responsibility. Once we receive the undamaged item, we will refund the price of the item and the original shipping fee, however, we will not refund the price of the return shipping fee.
EDIT: As of today (June 2013), due to some recent events, if, for some reason, our item gets to you damaged, we'll send you either a refund or another one, free of charge (you choose). HOWEVER, we will only do so if you send our damaged item back to us or an undeniable picture of the damage (so we can see that it is, in fact, damaged) in the space of one month, after the item was sent to you.
We are terribly sorry, but our return policy has been abused by some costumers (demanding a new item when the previous one was not damaged, as we later found out) and we don't want to let that happen again. So, please, if this happens, do inform us immediately and send the damaged item back to us or a picture of it, fully damaged, in the space of one month after the date in which we sent you the item at. As soon as it gets here/we see the picture, we will send you a new one, completely free of charge.
Additional policies and FAQs
* We always make sure to wrap your orders as well as possible, so they get to you exactly as they left us;
* We accept custom orders, just contact us at any time with your request and we will get back to you as soon as possible;
* Sometimes, we will offer the option to add a few extras to your order, so, if you are interested, please, always read the product information. We will always mention it there;
* Even though we try to always make our wrapping and presentation enjoyable, we can make it extra special, if you would like us to actually gift wrap it. Just let us know you would like this option and we will get back to you as soon as possible!
If you have any other questions you would like to make, please, by all means, contact us. We will make sure to always keep our shop policies up to date, but we might always forget something, so don't be shy!
Thank you very much for your attention!