Katelyn James on Dec 30, 2015
This custom cork coaster set I bought for my Mother and my boyfriend's mother was the hit at Christmas! They were beautiful, well designed and exactly what I had in mind. They make for a great gift anytime of year. Thanks again! I will definitely be getting more in the future...
Why So Scrappy?
Welcome! I'm so glad you're here. Take a look around and let your imagination wander to that nook in your home just waiting for a perfect set of unique coasters.
The name Think Scrappy Thoughts comes from my zeal for creating and love of working with scraps and everyday items. As a kid, I could often be found rummaging through my family's recycling bin in search of materials to build my latest robot, castle, or other creation. I learned early that creativity doesn't need to be expensive!
Years later, my creations aren't always as free or ordinary as a recycled egg carton, but I still strive to stick to the basics and not over complicate my creations.
The name also comes from the concept of "thinking happy thoughts" from Peter Pan and the desire to not stifle youth, exploration, and creativity. Think Scrappy Thoughts is a constant reminder of that :)
Check us out:
Native New Yorker with an eye for adventure, organizing & DIY fun.
Thank you so much for visiting. Our coasters are hand made with the highest quality and attention to detail.
We also offer FREE SHIPPING on all coaster orders shipped anywhere in the United States. What's not to love?
Accepted payment methods
- Accepts Etsy gift cards
- The following payment methods are accepted: all major credit cards, debit cards, easy gift cards, and PayPal.
- We periodically send discounts and coupon codes to members of our newsletter. Please reach out if you have any issues or questions about using the codes. Register at www.ThinkScrappyThoughts.com to receive these exclusive discounts.
- Codes must be used at time of purchase and will not be accepted after purchase.
- Items will be shipped approximately 1-3 business days from date of purchase.
- Customization to certain orders may take a bit longer depending on available stock. I will be sure to communicate estimated ship time if this is the case.
- While I do my best to get your order from my doorstep to yours as fast as possible, I do not have control over any delays from the postal service. If your order seems to be taking a bit longer than expected, please let me know and I'd be happy to share the tracking code with you and work out the issue.
- Please note that buyers outside of the United States are required to pay a shipping fee at check out. A tracking number will be provided showing movement through customs. The tracking number will not cover movement from customs to your door.
Refunds and Exchanges
- All order cancellations must be made within 48 hours of purchase, unless item has already been shipped.
- I do my best to ship your items as securely as possible, however, if an item arrives broken, please reach out to me as soon as possible with a description and photo of the broken item and I will either send you a replacement or a refund, whichever you prefer.
- Please note that it is the buyers responsibility to provide a correct shipping address. A refund cannot be offered if an item is shipped to the wrong address due to a buyer mistake.