Announcement ~~~I am always happy to answer your questions!
~~~I am always happy to answer your questions!
- All 451
- vintage home 37
- vintage cookbooks 43
- vintage books/magazines 87
- vint art/map/paper ephem 27
- vintage bar/tobacciana 17
- vintage sports/camping 16
- vintage toys/games 40
- vintage movies / music 11
- More Wonderful Vintage 15
- vintage clothes/jewelry 19
- vintage sew/knit/craft 52
- fabric/supplies/destash 39
- vintage holiday 17
- Handcrafted holiday home 14
Wendy Rushatz on Mar 9, 2017
This watercolor is more stunning 'in person'! I am extremely happy with it and love the natural aging. This seller is GREAT!! Even followed up to be certain that I received the painting. Thank you!!
Timelapse....vintage for you and your home....happy memories from decades past!
Owner, Curator, Also In Charge Of All Communications, Photos, And Shipping!
I was raised in an atmosphere of love and appreciation for vintage things, and thus I learned at an early age the value of vintage, not just in a monetary sense but in the special meaning of each individual piece.
Accepted payment methods
- Accepts Etsy gift cards
● I ship within 1 to 3 business days after your order is received and payment has been processed. Shipments are done by priority, first class, media mail, or standard post depending on the item, size, and shape. I will ship priority if cost allows because I know you want your purchase to arrive quickly, and it offers the insurance and tracking we both need. On non-priority pieces, I do USPS tracking to make sure everything goes smoothly and I will take care of any needed insurance. Please contact me with any shipping questions as I will try to accommodate your needs.
● Any orders over $100 will be sent with signature confirmation required. Please contact me if any questions on this.
~~~~~I use clean recycled packaging as often as possible to save us both money and help save our planet! Also, I do not include an invoice as I try to conserve paper whenever possible. However, if you do want a copy of your invoice you can easily print it out by going to the top right corner of your account page. click on "You" then click on "Purchases" in the drop down menu. Just click on the correct purchase and print it out.
● PLEASE be assured that mine is a NON-smoking household.
Refunds and Exchanges
I try extremely hard to describe my items accurately, but please keep in mind that these are vintage items which have been used by previous owners in years past, so they are NOT in perfect "new" condition! I try very hard to describe each item and any flaws it may have from previous years of use. Some will be listed as items meant for upcycling, which means that may have minor damage but are still quite usable. Also remember that individual computer monitors may vary slightly in color appearance.
If you do need to return an item, the return shipping costs will be your responsibility, and the item is to be as safely packed as when I shipped it to you and shipped by the same method. Tracking is REQUIRED on any return. If an item was insured when I sent it to you, you are to insure it for a return. Refunds will only be issued once an item is back safely in my possession.
If it is an item of clothing, it is not to be worn other than trying it on. Clothing with perfume odors, animal hairs, human hairs, stains, or any other new damage will NOT be accepted or refunded.
Please convo me with questions, as I will work with you on any issues. As you can see by my feedback, I have had very happy customers and want to continue that. Etsy should be a wonderful experience for both you and for me! I love working with vintage items, and hope to share some with you!