Announcement Hello! I'll be listing a few things for sale here over the festive period. I apologise that due to covid-19 I am currently only able to post to the UK - sorry for any inconvenience! Stay safe! x
Hello! I'll be listing a few things for sale here over the festive period. I apologise that due to covid-19 I am currently only able to post to the UK - sorry for any inconvenience! Stay safe! x
Tiny on Oct 28, 20205 out of 5 stars
Great lines, great art. My daughter loves these 💕 Super obsessed with unicorns.
Stars88 on Jul 2, 20205 out of 5 stars
Very cute! My daughter and her friend have loved coloring these!
Neko on Sep 13, 20195 out of 5 stars
What a cute pin, love the shape and design! It's a great addition to my ita bag. Thank you, much love to the U.K. <3
Carrie on Jul 10, 20195 out of 5 stars
I absolutely love this pin! Shipping was quick and the pin is great quality. I would definitely recommend.
Owner, Maker, Designer
i am a robot
Gyeongsangbuk-do, South Korea
Manufacturers of my embroidered patches.
Manufacturer of enamel pins and acrylic components.
Accepted payment methods
Returns and exchanges
I gladly accept returns, exchanges, and cancellations
The following items can't be returned or exchanged
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
Returns and exchange details
I am not responsible for any additional charges incurred by the buyer through customs etc. Please check whether any customs charges may apply to you before buying.
I am only able to ship to addresses written in english (roman/latin) characters. Orders for addresses written in non-english characters may be cancelled - if you have any doubts, please message me first!
I aim to ship everything within a maximum of three days after payment is received but please note that I am unable to post over the weekend.
Additional policies and FAQs
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorised Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order, for example), if you contact me directly.
2. Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
3. Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
4. Data Retention
5. Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
6. Your Rights
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
7. How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Siobhán Brewer, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at siobhan [!at] tinrobo.co.uk.