Barbara Richards on May 19, 2015
As described and great 1:6 doll prop
dragonlovesdolls on Mar 26, 2015
Amazing pizza, looks like the real thing and perfect for my dolls! Great packaging and FAST mailing too!!!
dragonlovesdolls on Mar 26, 2015
Wonderful cookies, very real looking! So well made and very cute!!! Great packaging too!
Where small wonders come to life...and then eat cupcakes!
✩✩ TinyTes.com ✩✩
My shop began just as a place to sell a few small accessories made for the dolls I make and sell on ebay and offline. I've discovered that my little foods and desserts work well with a few different sizes of dolls, not just my own. Suddenly I am getting requests and coming up with new ideas for yummy foods to make lots of little dolls very happy!
This being an Eclectic studio, I am also working on some brand new lines for little dolls, as well as additional new sizes! Look for lots of new selections coming this year. You never know what you may find here!
I love the new direction my business has taken. I will still be offering dolls now and then, and odd little characters to be their friends, but my new focus will be the little sweets, treats and feasts to add to your collections!
Owner, Maker, Designer, Curator, Sculptor, Artist
As a retired pastry chef & cake decorator, I love that I can still make delicious looking desserts, only now, they never expire, and they're ZERO calories! How great is that!
All of my items are handmade by me, without the use of any molds. They are each unique, one of a kind creations. You can find out more about me, my home studio, and all of my creations at my website, tinytes.com.
While you are there, sign up for my newsletter so you'll never miss a thing!
• ALL ITEMS ARE CREATED IN A SMOKE FREE & PET FREE HOME.
Please take the time to read through my Policies, and contact me if you have further questions before making a purchase from my shop. Thank you!! :)
Accepted payment methods
- Accepts Etsy gift cards
- Money Order
• Please send your payment immediately upon purchase.
• Non-payment & non-contact after 48 hours may be considered forfeiture of any items you have purchased. I reserve the right to re-list items at my discretion after that point.
Are you a NEW Buyer at Etsy or need info on buying at this site?
Check out these helpful links:
1. Buying an Item on Etsy
2. How-to Pay with a Credit Card and Create a PayPal Account
3. For further info on Transaction Policies for the Buyer when Purchasing, Please check The DOs and DON'Ts of Etsy:
• I pack products for shipping at the end of each business day.
• Packages are sent out the following morning.
• All items are carefully packaged and protected for shipping.
• Once your item is shipped, you will be provided with a tracking number.
• I use USPS Priority shipping with insurance and delivery confirmation, anywhere within the US contiguous states.
•Free shipping is available for all orders over $45 - Use coupon code FREE45 at checkout.
• If you would like to make a purchase, and live outside the lower 48 states, please contact me so we can arrange for shipping. In this case, you will be responsible for all shipping charges, as well as any and all duties and customs charges that may be incurred. I will make a custom listing for you to order through once we have determined the shipping costs to you.
* IMPORTANT NOTE: Please be sure you provide me with your correct address, as I can not be responsible for your items once they are in the hands of the USPS. Thank you for understanding.
Refunds and Exchanges
Please check all item descriptions carefully before purchasing them.
• If you are not satisfied with your item, please contact me within 7 days with your reason. Returns will be expected within 2 weeks after that.
• I will issue you a refund once the item is shipped back to me in the original, unused condition and packaging.
• Buyer is responsible for insured, priority shipping on all returns.
Additional policies and FAQs
All pieces are created by hand so no two items are identical. That's part of the charm of a handmade product! Please allow for slight variances from what is shown in the photos.
• I'D LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU! I will always do my best to provide you with great service, but if there are any problems with your order please contact me first, and allow me to help you before you leave feedback.
• Feedback is always greatly appreciated.
• Please let others know about your Etsy experiences by leaving feedback whenever possible.
• Negative Feedback will be left for non-paying orders without any communication from buyer after 3 days of purchase.
☆ LEARN MORE ABOUT LEAVING FEEDBACK HERE:
✩ My Website: http://tinytes.com