- All 163
- General 28
- Kids - Time Out Chairs + 23
- Feminine Shirts Signs 29
- Food/Kitchen 4
- Drinking Shirts Glasses 8
- Workout - Bottles Shirts 18
- TV Dr Who Supernatural + 21
- Jobs - Cops Military + 5
- Sports - Football Etc 10
- Music 3
- Holiday Xmas Halloween + 5
- Secular 6
- Non Digital Items 3
Amy on Mar 22, 2017
Great digital svg file. Thanks
- Accepts Etsy gift cards
Returns & exchanges
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
- Items on sale
- To communicate with you about your order
- To fulfill your order
- For legal reasons (like paying taxes)
Frequently asked questions
How to Unzip a file (Windows)
To extract a single file or folder, double-click the compressed folder to open it. Then, drag the file or folder from the compressed folder to a new location. To extract the entire contents of the compressed folder, right-click the folder, click Extract All, and then follow the instructions.
How to Unzip a file (Mac)
To decompress (unzip) a file or folder on a Mac, double-click it. To open a zipped file on a PC, drag the .zip attachment to the desktop. Once the file is on the desktop, you can double- or right-click to open it. Double-click the zipped file to see its contents.
Can I use a file purchased from you for commercial purposes?
All designs / images are copyrighted Tranquil Trove©.
You may use purchased SVG & Clip Art designs as part your process to create items to sell - however finished designs are not to be uploaded to print on demand sites like Zazzle, Spoonflower, Facebook, etc. Please do not alter / sell / distribute the files themselves, claim them as your own or share images onto image sharing sites. Attribution is appreciated but not necessary.
How do I use your files with Cricut Design Space?
1. Visit http://us.cricut.com/design and login to your account. Click Create New Project.
2. From the sidebar, click Upload Image.
3. Click Upload Image.
4. Click Browse.
5. Locate the SVG file on your computer, click to select the file and click Open.
6. Design Space will automatically name the file based on the file name so the Image Name and Tags section is completely optional. Click Save Image.
7. Click the file in the Upload Image window to select it. Your file will show a green check mark when correctly selected. Click Insert Images. Your SVG file should now be visible on your canvas.