Announcement I specialize in handmade jewelry and chainmaille with a focus on geekery, fandom-based and new age items. I started with Sci Fi conventions, and have since branched out into more mundane pursuits, but always return to my roots!
I specialize in handmade jewelry and chainmaille with a focus on geekery, fandom-based and new age items. I started with Sci Fi conventions, and have since branched out into more mundane pursuits, but always return to my roots!
marne on May 4, 2015
This is, quite possibly, the most awesome dice bag ever. It can hold one set of dice, and it is very well made. Now I might need another so I can bring my spare dice and spell cards as well...meaning I would definitely buy from this shop again :)
Leah Harrison on Nov 25, 2014
Not only was this order custom made, but Lisa kept in constant communication with me to ensure i was happy and to let me know of the progress. It arrived very quickly, international post, and i received a beautiful card and a little sweet surprise as well! Will be recommending Lisa's store to everyone i know!
Below are outlined my policies. If you have any questions or concerns about one or more of them, please don't hesitate to contact me! Please understand that this is not a full time or even half-time business for me. While I try to be prompt about replies to conversations, there are occasions where I may be unable to respond for one or more days, especially over weekends or holidays.
Accepted payment methods
- Accepts Etsy gift cards
* I will also accept checks and money orders. However, in those cases (and in the case of PayPal e-Check), there will be a waiting period while the funds clear. Please contact me if you wish to pay this way.
* If I have not received payment or notification that a check is being sent within 3 days, I will send you a PayPal invoice. If I have not received payment and alternate arrangements have not been made within 7 days from the original purchase, I will cancel the order through Etsy. If you find yourself in a position to need to cancel an order, please let me know. It's much easier to expedite the process rather than waiting and wondering, for both of us! (Orders cancelled within 3 days of purchase will receive no feedback whatsoever, as if the transaction never happened. Orders cancelled within 4-7 days will receive neutral feedback simply stating "Order Cancelled by customer.")
* Washington State residents please note that sales tax will be added to your order.
* I will happily ship internationally, but if your package weight is over the limit for First Class, please understand there may be additional postage costs which I cannot control. In these cases, there will either be no International shipping listed, or it will be higher than "normal". If you wish to work out the details prior to deciding on a purchase, that's great with me!
* Please note that all Customs Fees, Tariffs, and VATs are the buyer's responsibility and vary greatly from country to country. I mark all packages truthfully with regards to content and value.
* I don't generally insure packages, but I am happy to add insurance if you wish (Domestic US Mail only.) For International shipments, Insurance can only be added at the significant cost of bumping up to Priority mail, which I will do if you are willing to pay for it!
* I cannot be responsible for US Postal Service delays or screw-ups, but please do contact me if you ever have a package go missing or arrive in dreadful condition, as I will work with you and the USPS to rectify the situation to the best of my ability.
* In the event that the address on your Etsy order and your PayPal address do not match, I ship to the name and address entered upon checkout through Etsy unless otherwise requested. I will ship to gift addresses.
Refunds and Exchanges
I understand that sometimes there are issues that make a refund necessary; please contact me via email or Etsy Conversation before returning anything to me. Please contact me to arrange the return within 10 days of your receipt of your order. Returns must be received within 30 days of your receipt of order. Assuming the return is no fault of the seller's, buyer is responsible for return shipping. Refunds will be for the purchase price of the item, not including original shipping charges. Exchanges or store credit are also available.
Sorry, but no refunds are generally possible on custom orders.
Additional policies and FAQs
* Unless otherwise noted, earwires are .925 sterling silver, or nickel-free gold plate. Most can be converted to leverback, post, french wire, or clip-on at no extra charge. Gold-filled or specialty metal earwires also available, please ask if you have metal sensitivities.
* All jewelry orders arrive in a gift box, drawstring gift bag, or combination of the two. I will gladly gift wrap for free, and include a note of your choosing if you wish! I will also ship to gift recipients.
CUSTOM ORDERS, WHOLESALE, & CONSIGNMENT:
Due to time constraints, commitments at home, and the demands of other business concerns, I generally will decline custom orders. If I do accept them, custom orders may take some time, bordering on the ridiculous. As a result, I may not be the best choice for quick-turnaround or low-level production work. I may be able to point you at someone else, though, so feel free to drop me a line!
Bulk discounts (my version of wholesale) and commission inquiries are welcome. Please note that I am not set up to produce large quantities of most items, but with glass in particular I may be able to do some production work; for example, I may be able to stock a spinner rack with earrings or pendants. I am willing to work with stores to be sure that my prices on Etsy and your retail prices match, or to be sure that the same items are not available in both places.
CALIFORNIA LEAD IN JEWELRY/PROP 65 COMPLIANCE STATEMENT. CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS PLEASE NOTE:
* Unless specifically stated in the individual listing, none of my jewelry designs are intended for use by children under the age of 7, and are not recommended for use by children. Jewelry should be stored in areas away from children. Children should also be monitored to ensure they do not put jewelry in their mouths.
* Even metal findings made without adding lead may contain trace amounts great enough to trigger the warning required by California's Proposition 65, therefore I am including the warning. Swarovski crystals, used in many of my designs, should be specifically noted as containing lead (though they are considered a "Class 1" substance and safe for adult jewelry.) To the best of my knowledge and per my suppliers, all materials used in my designs are Class 1, 2, or 3 and allowable for use in adult jewelry designs.
* WARNING: Consuming foods or beverages that have been kept or served in leaded crystal products or handling products made of leaded crystal will expose you to lead, a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. Jewelry containing lead should be avoided by children, nursing mothers and pregnant women.