Linda H. on Jan 3, 2014
These are just precious. They will be treasured for years to come.
jtmeshell on Dec 25, 2013
I love this little ornie. Great workmanship. Fast shipping.
M. Bodani on Dec 17, 2013
So cute that it cannot be measured by NASA. I ADORE THIS ITEM! Shipped wonderfully and with super care.
Holiday Order Deadlines 2013
International customers: Order by November 17th for Christmas delivery
US customers: Last order day December 15th Midnight EST for Christmas delivery
THE FINAL SEASON!
July-December 2013 will be my last year offering personalized ornaments! While I have absolutely loved making and embroidering each of your ornaments and coming up with new designs, it's time to move in a new creative direction ^_~
Because of this supplies and quantities will be limited as the 2013 Holiday season draws near and I will be unable to take any special requests or custom orders for breeds not already on my list below or in my shop, I do apologize!
Here you will find a shop that is dedicated to the uniqueness of the "name". Hand-sewn from artist to home as a token of love and memories of your child's name, your pet's name, of you.
Remember there's only one "you" and that makes you and your name pretty darn awesome.
Thank you for taking time to read the Policies ^_^
Tumus is most well known for Personalized Wool Felt Dog Ornaments and I often sell out each Holiday season. If you are curious here is an ever growing list of dog breeds I have done.
Available in shop and by request:
Baby Girl Ornament (SOLD OUT)
Baby Boy Ornament
**Side Profile Ornaments**
- Mutt (SOLD OUT)
- Airedale Terrier
- Basset Hound
- Boxer (SOLD OUT)
- Beagle(SOLD OUT)
- Jack Russell (SOLD OUT)
**Full Faced Ornaments**
- Bulldog (SOLD OUT)
- Labradoodle (SOLD OUT)
- Yorkie (SOLD OUT)
- Boston Terrier (SOLD OUT)
- French Bulldog (SOLD OUT)
---> Please note, as this is the final year (2013) for Personalized ornaments I will not be designing any new dog breed ornaments and will only accept orders for breeds on my current list above.
Thank you for understanding!
Tumus uses high quality wool felt and materials for all ornaments to ensure your purchase lasts for many, many years to come ^_^
If you have any questions please convo or email me prior to ordering! I'd love to help you out.
Email: tumus.etsy [!at] yahoo.com
All ornaments are designed and made in a smoke-free studio and home.
All Rights Reserved® 2008-2013***
Accepted payment methods
- Accepts Etsy gift cards
-If your payment has not been received within 48 hours and no prior arrangements have been made, then the item will be relisted and the sale canceled.
-Tumus accepts Etsy Gift Cards, Etsy Direct Checkout and Paypal.
Please make sure that which ever payment method you choose that your shipping address is current and up to date!
-If paying by Paypal, make sure to select "Paypal" to pay and follow the prompts. You do not have to sign up for a Paypal account to pay with this method.
These are the ESTIMATED NON-HOLIDAY shipping times once I post your order:
- USPS 1st Class stateside - estimated 2-5 business days
- USPS 1st Class International - estimated 3-6 weeks
(depending on customs delays, etc)
Remember these are ESTIMATED delivery time frames ONLY and should be taken as such. Sometimes there are shipping delays that happen while a package is in transit.
- Please make sure that which ever payment method you choose that your address is current and up to date!
-Unless otherwise requested all items ship USPS First Class with delivery confirmation (USA ONLY) or First Class International.
- Buyers will receive an email confirmation letting you know when your order has shipped.
-Overnight or Priority shipping upgrades are available ONLY upon request.
-The BUYER is responsible for all customs fees.
-I package all my items with care but, damages sometimes happen while in transit, please see the Refunds & Exchanges below.
-I double check shipping for both US and International buyers prior to shipping out. Any overages are promptly refunded.
Refunds and Exchanges
- If you are unhappy with your purchase please convo me first. Please make sure you've read over all of your order details before finalizing your purchase to help avoid possible mistakes. If work has already been started on your order please understand that I may not be able to give refunds for a "change of mind or heart" on your order.
- If I have NOT started on your order and you need to cancel a full refund will be issued as soon as possible.
- I believe in being fair & honest, if something is damaged while in transit or you have a general question about the item once received please contact me ASAP and we'll see if we can find a solution together.
- Refunds are given on a case by case basis. All money (minus shipping costs if item has already shipped) will be refunded.
-If an order is lost, as it sometimes happens, while in transit I will work with you to get a second item out as soon as possible at no additional charge.