making, crafting, creating
turtleturtle's Shop Policies
Welcome to Casa Crafty by turtleturtle! We strive to provide great products and variety. We concentrate a lot on sewing, because that is my main mode of making. But we are a house full of crafts, learning, sharing and community. This shop is the beginning of what I hope to be a brick and mortar shop and school for arts, people and supplies. Thank you for supporting us. Keep crafting!
We accept Paypal.
I will ship in 1-3 days after payment is received, this is subject to holidays...
Shipping costs are regulated to include packaging. Most items are shipped priority, but some do go first class. I haven't noticed a delivery time difference. If you would like a different shipping method, please convo with your request. Canadian customers, I have altered the costs to reflect a better rate. I will gladly ship internationally. You, as the recipient, are responsible for any taxes or tariffs incurred upon delivery. If you would like to purchase insurance, please let me know ahead of checkout. We are not responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged product. the USPS is a reliable source, but problems do occur. Thank you!
Refunds and Exchanges
I accept returns and exchanges within 45 days of delivery as long as the product has not been damaged. If you are dissatisfied for any reason or have questions I am open to communication. I would prefer to make it right than have a dissatisfaction occur. If you decide to return the item, I will refund your money, you are responsible for return shipping costs, and your money will be refunded after I receive the product via Paypal.
Additional Policies and FAQs
FAQ's about laminate:
1. I sell laminated canvas/cotton from Kokka out of Japan.
2. the back side of the fabric is NOT laminated
FAQ's about Hawley Sacks:
1. how much weight do the carriers hold? really as much as you can carry. I don't recommend using over 40lbs, just to save your back.
2. How versatile are the carriers? They can be used as front packs, back packs and side slings. Generally one size fits all and they are fully reversible.
3. Can you get other color Egg Warmers? The colors are subject to available fabric.
4. Are you open to custom orders?
ABSOLUTELY. Please convo me, if you have specific requests or questions.
Last Updated October 25, 2011